Which car comes to mind when you think of Liberty Walk Widebody? The exotic Maserati Gran Turismo, the McLaren 650S or maybe the Dodge Challenger? So this comes first for us Nissan GT-R R35 in the head! Why? Because we have already introduced 20 vehicles with the Japanese body kit and thus the Nissan GT-R undisputedly in position 1 enthroned. And today comes another. This time, the GT-R was on the website of the rim label Road Wheels posted which of course also means that the Japanese can wear a chic street wheels set. By the way, the name of the project is "Emerald Dragon"! The rims are of the type SP5R which with its crazy rim base ensures that even the extremely widened fenders are filled to the last millimeter.
In numbers that means a crazy 20 × 13 inches on the rear axle and hardly less fat 20 × 11 inches on the front axle. The rim star is painted satin bronze and the huge rim base shines in shiny black. And of course a suitable lowering should not be missing, and so the body of the GT-R is at least 50-60 mm lower than the series. In which way the lowering was achieved is not known to us, but we assume that a coilover suspension was installed here. And of course there's the extreme widebody kit. The Japanese components consist of extremely widened fenders with exposed screw connections front and rear, a large front splitter, a rear diffuser, and a discreet ducktail spoiler lip on the trunk lid.
After the body kit has been installed, the GT-R is stuck all around in a conspicuous chameleon foliation Avery Rising Sun. remind. And of course the VR38DETT six-cylinder can also speak up with this brute look, from now on a stainless steel sports exhaust system from Armytrix ensures an adequate soundscape and brutal look at the rear thanks to significantly larger tailpipes. If we get more information about the modifications to the GT-R, there is of course, as always, an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
(Photos: Liberty Walk Performance)
These are the changes to the Nissan GT-R:
- Wheels wheel set (type SPR5, 20 × 13 inch at the rear axle and 20 × 11 front inch, rim star satin bronze, rim base glossy black)
- Liberty Walk widebody kit (widened fenders with exposed screw connections front & rear, front splitter, rear diffuser, ducktail spoiler lip)
- chameleon foiling around (possibly Avery Rising Sun)
- Lowering (coilover suspension, airride air suspension - more information is not available)
- Brembo brake system with yellow calipers
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- Armytrix sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from Wheels we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
the full program on the GT-R
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.