After Mercedes A-Class (W177) Lorinser has now buttoned up the technically identical sedan (V177). And that with a drag coefficient of just 0,22cw extremely aerodynamic small soda is even more dynamic after the upgrade. The Mercedes tuner from the Swabian town of Winnenden has virtually adapted the already available aerodynamic kit of the W177 to the 4,55 meter long sedan. And the result ensures that the layman has to look twice to make a difference to the larger C-Class (W205). Because the A-Class Sedan looks extremely grown-up, especially from the front, which is particularly evident on the front bumper attachment (front spoiler), the attachments for the air intakes in the apron and the large Lorinser emblem in the grille.
sporty body kit for the V 177
And as with its little brother, the components for the body are only suitable for the sedan if the vehicle is equipped with the optional AMG package. And that also applies to the aggressive rear diffuser, the Lorinser, if desired, to an in-house stainless steelSports exhaust system coupled. With regard to the tailpipes, you can then install a variant in chrome or you can add a version with a black ceramic coating to the rear view. No matter what you choose, the result is successful in any case. Incidentally, the Mercedes star on the rear is removed from the silver-gray photo vehicle. Just as a side note. For this, a few chic 19-inchers were added. Specifically, this is the light alloy wheel RS8, whose turbine blade design impressively underlines the sporty appearance. As far as we know, the variant RS9 for the V 177 is alternatively available.
Rear diffuser and AMG style tailpipes
And finally, the tuner has an impressive repertoire of performance enhancements ready. Starting with the A 180d with 166 HP up to the A 250 (also as a 4-matic) the in-house PowerModul Tuninbox is available. The preliminary top model A 250 4-matic increases the output from 224 PS and 350 Nm to a whopping 262 PS and 416 NM with the chip tuning from Lorinser. And since Lorinser already offers the PowerModule AMG A 35 4-matic on its website and thus brings the W177 from 306 PS & 400 NM to 341 PS & 469 NM, we assume that it will also fit in the sedan. If we receive information on further changes not mentioned before, there will of course be an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new, you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
These are the details of the Mercedes A-Class V 177 Limo:
- Lorinser aerodynamic set consisting of front bumper attachment, attachments (aero flaps) ventilation inlets, rear bumper attachment, attachments to front apron on the side
- Lorinser sports exhaust system suitable for vehicles with AMG package (- chrome or ceramic coated tailpipes)
- Performance increase by means of chip tuning (Lorinser module)
- A 250 (also as 4-matic) from 224 hp and 350 Nm to 262 hp and 415 Nm
- A 200 from 163 hp and 250 Nm to 189 hp and 300 Nm
- A 220 4Matic from 190 PS and 350 Nm to 231 PS and 419 Nm
- A 180 d from 116 PS & 260 NM to 131 PS and 294 Nm
- including TÜV certificate.
- Alloy wheel type RS8 in 19 inch (1 part :, Dimensions VA 8,5 x 19 with 225 / 40 R19 and HA 8,5 x 19 with 225 / 40 R19)
- Optionally type RS9: suitable for A 220, A 220 4-Matic, A 250, A 250 4-Matic, AMG A 35 4-Matic, A 160, A 180, 180d and A 200
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Lorinser we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan from tuner Lorinser
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.