Normally, the Mercedes X-Class is perfectly suited to be pimped by means of raising and big off-road tires for hard use away from paved slopes. Copies of Prior Design, Gruma or Matzker have proven that impressively. But also Carlex design and its subsidiaries Pickup design mixes with the Exy OFF-ROAD and the mighty Exy Extreme strong with. But just this company has already with the Exy Urban the X-class attracted attention for the city optimized. Widebody kit, lowering and street tires make the W470 more agile and radiate a lot of dynamism. And just such a copy was set up at the end of last summer, which has been completely redesigned as the "EXY GTX" and is therefore super classy.
Mercedes X-Class EXY GTX Widebody
Here, too, the in-house body kit with new aprons front and rear, fitted fender flares and Tonneau attachment for the cargo area. This is joined by a small cap for the hood, a spoiler lip on the tailgate and even new bezels for the headlights and taillights. The body kit is but this time in the noble Sichtcarbon held and therefore very noble. The suspension is lowered by 20 mm using sport springs and there was also an 20 inch forged wheel set with Michelin Latitude Sport 3 tires. Many small highlights such as the electrically extendable steps or the Pickup Design StyleBar in body color, on the other hand, only catch the eye. And where we are in the color of the car.
two colors of lacquer and carbon details
The entire vehicle was wrapped in the upper part in a beautiful burgundy red and the rest of the body turns into a shiny black. This combination is in perfect harmony with the above-mentioned visible carbon aerodynamic parts. The visual appearance is rounded off with some badges of the tuner and an EXY GTX logo on the rear doors. And completely redesigned is also the interior. Here Carlex Design was used which are known for the refinement of vehicle interiors. Immediately catching the eye are the Recaro Sportster CS bucket seats and the innumerable carbon components. The majority of the interior trim, including the steering wheel, were wrapped in carbon fiber in the style of the body kit and there was also a dreamlike leather interior in burgundy and black.
Everything in the interior is handmade
This is colored with hand-made white seams to the last corner. And here too, there are many small details. For example, there is a headliner wrapped in Alcantara, including pillars and sun visors, there is a leather gear knob and even the floor mats are handmade. Everything is rounded off here with logos and emblems of Carlex and pickup design. If we receive timely information on other changes not mentioned before, there is of course as always an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
Photos: Carlex Design (+ pickup design)
These are the details of the Mercedes X-Class Exy GTX:
- Name: Mercedes X-Class Exy GTX
- limited to 999 pieces
- Pickup design widebody kit (front bumper, front and rear fender flares with open fittings, rear bumper, cargo bed attachment, bonnet attachment)
- Badges of the tuner all around
- Paintings in burgundy red (vehicle + tonneau in burgundy)
- Alloy wheels in approx. 20 inches (matt black) with Michelin Latitude Sport 3 tires
- SmartBoard side steps electric
- yellow painted calipers with emblem
- Carlex Design Bordeaux red interior (Recaro Sportster CS seats, Leather dash panel, Leather Center console, Leather Door garnish, Leather center armrest, Headliner, Alcantara pillars and sun visors, Leather Handbrake handle, Leather Shift handle, Carbon fiber dashboard, Carbon Steering wheel and leather)
- Lowering (sports springs -20mm)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Carlex Design, we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
2018 Mercedes X-Class EXY GTX Widebody
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.