LUMMA Design GmbH & Co. KG presents in addition to its spectacular Wide kit CLR G770 an extensive retrofit parts program for the current Mercedes-Benz G-Class. The tuning specialist is expanding its range for the popular off-roader, from the sports exhaust system and 23-inch alloy wheels to body components made from high-strength and ultra-light carbon fabric. A striking eye-catcher in the newly developed LUMMA range are the aerodynamic components made of visible carbon: The full carbon sports look bonnet with redesigned ventilation openings is particularly eye-catching. But not only the new look is convincing - the intelligent air ducting of the hood also optimizes the temperature balance in the engine compartment and thus favors the installation of more powerful drive units with increased fresh air requirements.
Best quality carbon fiber
The Winterlingen-based manufacturer also uses the visible carbon fiber fabric to manufacture a roof panel with four additional, particularly bright LED headlights, door mirror caps and door handles. rear roof spoiler as well as the spare wheel cover of the all-wheel drive and thus documents the high-quality design of the LUMMA individualizations. Specially adapted to the individual requirements of the Mercedes, LUMMA offers varying wheel designs and sizes. A highlight in terms of styling and technology is the ultra-light forged wheel F-utu-R in XXL format 23-inch. The dynamic shape of the spokes not only results in a sporty, striking look, it is also responsible for an even load distribution and thus guarantees high loads. The light alloy rim, which is available in black with a sporty central locking cover or highly polished with visible chrome screws, fits both the G-Class with AMG package and the CLR G770.
Forged wheels in 23 inches
LUMMA recommends tires in size 305 / 35-23 “in combination with its performance spacers, A sporty, powerful sports exhaust system has been developed especially for the G63. The two flap-controlled rear silencers decorate the flanks with three black or three chrome-plated stainless steel tailpipes on each side and set the V8 biturbo engine in the limelight. The customization of the G-Class can be continued in the interior on request. Of pedal pads The interior can be completely redesigned in full carbon design, from the dashboard to the carpeting: The experienced team around company boss Horst Lumma only uses high-quality leather, Alcantara of the highest quality and of course only perfectly produced carbon. If we receive more information in a timely manner, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed if you simply use ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
(Photos: Lumma Design)
Parts program for the Mercedes-Benz G-Class:
- LUMMA roof rear spoiler in carbon fiber
- LUMMA full carbon sportlook bonnet
- LUMMA roof panel in visible carbon with 4 LED headlights
- LUMMA carbon fiber spare wheel cover with LUMMA logo and type CLR G770
- LUMMA exterior mirror caps in carbon fiber
- LUMMA door handles in carbon fiber
- LUMMA front logo high gloss black with crest logo in anthracite or red
- LUMMA forged rim F-utu-R 23 "(full forged rim in black with sporty central locking cover or high-gloss polished with visible chrome wheel bolts, 11 × 23" / 12 × 23 "with 305 / 35-23" in connection with LUMMA Performance spacers)
- LUMMA forged rim F-utu-R 22 "(fully forged rim in black with sporty central locking cover or high-gloss polished with visible chrome wheel bolts. 12 × 22" with 325 / 35-22 "in connection with LUMMA Performance spacers)
- LUMMA sport rear silencer 6-pipe with flap and optional tailpipes in chrome or black.
- Interior: LUMMA pedal pads full carbon with non-slip rubber knobs
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in the tuner Lumma Design? Then the following excerpt is for sure just the right thing.
LUMMA continues and extends its range of parts for the new Mercedes-Benz G-Class
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.