News from the team around Lumma Design. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Lumma Design is a modified BMW X6 F16 which from now on bears the addition "CLR X 6 R". After we delivered the new BMW X6 in April with one sentence 23 inch alloy wheels from Lumma Design now follows the complete body kit for the new top SUV from Munich. We already know a few details about tuning the BMW X6 F16. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (Airride suspension, sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a complete sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Body kit (new bumpers (front + rear) with large air inlets and spoiler lip, new bonnet, air inlets on the sides, black kidneys, side skirts, fender flares all around, rear spoiler, roof edge spoiler, diffuser)
- 22-inch alloy wheels
- various Lumma design logos
- 2 x 100 + 2 x 70mm Exhaust Outlets
- Performance kits - current for the xDrive50i on 555 hp and 792 Nm (584 £ -ft) torque
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.