At least since the opening of the Geneva Motor Show, we have known that Land Rover would like to place a fourth model in its product range. With the "Velar" another SUV is to come that will be placed between the Evoque and the Range Rover Sport. And although the Land Rover Discovery Sport can actually be classified at this point and the brand new F-Pace from the sister company Jaguar is definitely there, you can still see enough potential for the Velar. Ultimately, it should only be about taking the SUV hype with you in full and that should definitely succeed. The look is spectacularly chic and the interior is, as expected, at the highest level. And in terms of performance, you will probably be on the road with 6 engines that end in a six-cylinder compressor petrol engine with 380 hp. The Lumma Design team is now the first tuner to show how they imagine a modified version of the Velar. With two virtual images, you can clearly see that the optics in particular can still be clearly expanded.
Lumma CLR GT Limited Edition
Lumma develops a limited widebody kit and calls it the whole Lumma CLR GT Limited Edition. The body kit is available in plastic or carbon, it should consist of widenings on the wheel arches all around, an approach for the front spoiler including grille inserts, a chic rear diffuser, a new carbon bonnet with air inlets, and a discreet rear spoiler lip. The new rear diffuser also includes an in-house stainless steel sports exhaust system with 4-pipe optics which, at least in the case of the gasoline-powered models, will ensure a significantly better sound. And new wheel sets will also be available and the current vehicle already has 22-inch Lumma RS CLR rims in dark gray that sit optimally in the widened wheel arches thanks to a subtle lowering. Upon request, the interior can also be equipped with a lot of carbon applications and, of course, an increase in performance should not be missing.
about 400PS are in work
No data are currently known, but Lumma has already announced that an update is in progress for both the 380 PS and the 240 PS variant and that over 400PS will probably be part of the good sound. We want to finish the project by the end of the year and as soon as this is the case we will of course inform you about it. If we get more information about further modifications to the Velar, there is of course, as always, an update for this report. The best thing is to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
(Photos: Lumma Design)
These are the changes to the Range Rover Velar:
- Name: Lumma CLR GT Limited Edition
- limited edition
- Lumma Design wide body kit made of plastic or carbon fiber (fender flares front and rear, per side about 50 mm wider, front spoiler neck with Cupspoilerschwert, side skirts with Cupleisten, rear skirt with Cupleiste and exhaust covers)
following attachments also fit without body kit:
- Bonnet covers with grid insert (adhesive mounting)
- Sports front grill with struts and grille insert (assembly as
Series front grille)
- Rear spoiler lip, three-part (adhesive assembly) 22 inch rims with 305/35 tires (22 × 12)
- Carbon applications for the interior (sports steering wheel (based on original steering wheel in exchange), aluminum set with non-slip rubber elements, mats with leather lining and LUMMA logo, boot mat with leather lining and LUMMA logo)
- Lettering at the stern
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- Performance increase planned for the three-liter V6 petrol engine with 380 PS and the 240 PS variant - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- Lumma Design stainless steel sports exhaust system (4-pipe)
- Wheel set 12 × 22 inches with LUMMA CLR LN 1 or LUMMA CLR Racing with Michelin 305/35/22 tires
- 11 × 23 inches with LUMMA CLR 23 GT with Continental 305/30/23 tires
- Performance spacer set in suitable dimensions
- Optional following parts with finishing in real carbon
- Exterior mirror caps
- Bonnet covers
- Sports front grille
- rear spoiler lip
- Cup spoiler sword
- rear diffuser
- Design panels on the front and doors as well as front fenders
- Sports exhaust system with valve control (in preparation)
- Performance increase for diesel and gasoline engines (in preparation)
- Performance spacer set
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from Lumma Design we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
Lumma CLR GT Limited Edition
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.