Photo credit: Mansory design
After the German tuner Mansory the Bentley Bentayga as early as 2016 donated an extensive widebody kit was now the lifted variant your turn. And the result was presented last Friday (May 14.05.2021th, 2021) on Mansory's social media channel. And essentially the model year XNUMX can also be recognized immediately as a Mansory conversion. Because even the lifted version is bursting with an unusual one bodykit just so with self-confidence. And as always, not only on the outside, but also in the cabin. By and large, the Mansory Bentayga stands MY 2021 like the PreFacelift there, but here and there there were a few extensions in the form of small wings, a modified radiator grille and various air openings.
Widebody Bentley Bentayga Facelift
By the way, this time a black vehicle was used as a photo vehicle, which, as we find, benefits the visual appearance. Of course, the changes are still quite striking and noticeable, but due to the uniform color scheme, they are not quite as intrusive as in the vehicle linked at the beginning from 2016.
To the body kit, which, by the way, is made of ultra-light Carbon is made, belongs to a striking front apron with splitter, with LED daytime running lights and with Canards, and a new one joins them radiator grill and a bonnet with air vents. The side section is determined by widened fenders including air ducts in front and behind, there were beefy ones Rocker panels in the lower area of the doors and also Mansory badge gills as well as new ones Mirror covers are built in. And of course the rear has also been extensively changed.
Roof spoiler and diffuser at the rear
Mansory installed a modified one roof spoiler, there was a small one spoiler above the taillights and the visual highlight is the new one Rear apron with the integrated diffuser look including rounds tailpipes in a fighter jet look. Of course, various indicated air openings should not be missing here either. And a new set of wheels could not be missing either. Specifically, glossy black are installed 23 inch cast rims in-house with a contrasting color red pinstripe. By means of us not better known Lowering (probably an electronic lowering of the air suspension) the wheel set is perfectly fitted into the widened wheel arches.
Incidentally, we have more information about the change in the cabin. There was one complete here new leather interior in black and red and a lot more Carbon and "Mansory" badges. The full leather upholstery in black and red looks very classy in combination with the amount of carbon and, in our opinion, goes well with the style of the conversion. And of course, the brilliant increase in performance also goes well with it.
750 PS & 1.020 NM torque in the Bentayga
As is well known, the 4,0-liter V8 with two turbochargers delivers 550 hp and 770 Nm of torque ex works, and Mansory helps it with it performance increase (new turbos, airbox, sports exhaust system with high-performance catalytic converters, etc.) to a leap on formidable 760 PS (559 kW) and 1.020 Nm. This even tops the 635 PS and 900 Nm strong Bentayga speed with W12 engine. By the way, there is a high probability that the body kit is suitable for all Bentayga's. Regardless of whether V6 or the mentioned W12 speed. However, we do not currently know whether there will be an increase in performance for all vehicles. If we get more information about the changes, there will of course be an update for this report. You will be informed of this if you simply use ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
Widebody Bentley Bentayga Facelift 2021 overview:
- Vehicle complete conversion (wide body)
- Full carbon bonnet with additional air outlets
- All carbon add-on parts in "visible carbon"
- Full leather interior in black with red applications
- Black high-gloss wheels type "Y.5"
- Power increase to 750 hp and 1.020 Nm
- Performance: Vmax 317 km / h and 0-100 km / h in 3,7 seconds
Widebody Bentley Bentayga Facelift 2021 Details:
- Body parts made of carbon components (manufactured in our own autoclave)
- Apron with integrated front lip (LED daytime running lights)
- side flaps and air inlets
- Front grill including vertical bars
- Bonnet with additional air outlets
- Flanks with widened areas
- Spoiler for mounting on the tailgate
- 2-part roof spoiler
- rear apron with diffuser
- Decorative strips, mirror housings and air inlet panels
- Changed ECU unit for the engine control, new turbocharger, airbox, sports exhaust system with high-performance catalysts to increase performance to 750 PS (551 KW) and 1.020 Nm
- Maximum 317 km/h
- Acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h in 3,7s.
- Engine cover in clear carbon
- glossy black cast rims of the type "Y.5" (size 10,5 x 23 inches all around)
- alternatively, various designer forged wheels in the size 10 x 24 inches are available
- Interior with full leather equipment, leather-carbon sports steering wheel, dark carbon inlays, red leather inserts in the seats and in the dashboard, quilted seats, adapted floor mats
Don't worry, of course that was far from being the case when it came to auto / auto tuning. Our magazine still has tens of thousands other tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Then just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in everything to do with the Tuner Mansory? Then the following excerpt with other vehicles is definitely the right one.
Widebody Bentley Bentayga facelift from the tuner Mansory!
tuningblog.eu - on the subject of cars, motorcycles, bikes / ATV / scooters & Co., and of course our passion, the Tuning, we keep you up to date and report daily on cool vehicles from all over the world. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is a new post.