News from the team around Mansory Design. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Mansory Design is a modified Rolls-Royce Wraith that has received a new body kit. New because Mansory Rolls Royce Wraith already with a carbon body kit had provided. For the upcoming IAA this has been revised again. We know a few details about tuning the Rolls-Royce Wraith. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
These are the details we know:
- darkened windows
- Sports exhaust system
- Light blue paint
- light blue Spirit of Ecstasy emblems
- Carbon body parts (roof spoiler, bonnet, dark grille, carbon splitter, LED daytime running lights, round fog lights, roof and trunk lids, exterior mirrors, diffuser, gills)
- 22-inch alloy wheels
- Vredestein tires
- electronic lowering (-40 mm)
- Blue / black leather (dashboards, door panels with 3D surface)
- up to 740 PS and 1000 Nm
- Sprint to 100 km / h in 4,4 seconds,
- Top speed 300 km / h
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.