Vehicle refiner MANSORY cooperates with the luxury label BILLIONAIRE, part of the PLEIN Group, and presents a stunning staging of the Rolls-Royce Cullinan. The specialist for individualized luxury automobiles combines powerful materials with powerful engine power, confident looks and opulent refinements in the elegant interior, reflecting the extravagant and magnificent style of the BILLIONAIRE brand philosophy. To meet the high standards of appearance and aerodynamics, the MANSORY designers completely redesigned the front of the Rolls-Royce SUV. Larger air intakes in the freshly designed front apron in conjunction with a new carbon-fiber-reinforced bonnet give the distinguished Briton a much more dynamic face.
⚠ in British Racing Green ➡ click
The partial use of carbon fiber underlines the modern and confident look in addition. But also the flanks and the stern were redesigned: The MANSORY side skirts were modeled so that they calm the air flow on the flanks and let the Cullinan look deeper and stretched. To reduce the lift forces on the rear axle, the MANSORY design engineers are adapting an elegant spoiler lip on the original tailgate and combining this with the newly redesigned rear apron. The exclusive MANSORY finishes: Type M23 rims in the dimension 24 inches. The particularly light forged wheel is also approved for high wheel loads thanks to special aluminum alloys.
For optimal tires, MANSORY recommends high-performance tires in the 295 / 30R24 dimension on the front and rear axles. With a powerful increase in performance, the automobile couturier is the heart of the refining program. The scope of the upgrade includes a sports rear silencer and a new engine management. This results in an engine power of 12PS / 610kW (series: 449PS / 571kW) and an increased torque on 420 Nm (series: 950Nm) for the Cullinan V850 cylinder engine. Shortened sprint from 0 to 100 kilometers per hour to only 5 seconds, in addition, the maximum speed increases to 280 km / h. Only the noblest materials can be found in the redesigned BILLIONAIRE interior: Highly polished lacquer surfaces shine brilliantly in the cockpit and complement each other perfectly with the leather-bred crocodiles on the dashboard and seats.
x BILLIONAIRE Limited Edition
Precisely crafted embroidery in the floor mats and the headrests adds extra accents. Everything is stylistically perfect for a perfect symbiosis of luxurious flair and lifestyle demands. An elegant finish in matt black and silver underlines the unique character of "THE WHISPER OF EXTASY". Only a very limited number will get the chance to purchase this incredible SUPERCAR. The vehicle of the premium class is limited to an edition of 13, the price starts at 785.000 EURO including German VAT. If we receive timely information on further changes, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed if yours is just ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
(Photos: Mansory design)
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in the tuner Mansory Design? Then the following excerpt is for sure just the right one.
Mansory Rolls-Royce Cullinan x BILLIONAIRE Limited Edition
British Racing Green Rolls-Royce Cullinan
the most important changes from this vehicle from 2020
- 2020 Mansory Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV
- Upgrade package called "Billionaire" (darkened grille, new front bumper, numerous ventilation slots, carbon fiber splinters, horizontal LED daytime running lights, flared front and rear wheel arches, new side skirts, roof spoiler, new rear bumper with diffuser and four tailpipes)
- 24-inch wheels
- British Racing Green livery
- Interior with numerous changes (seats, door panels, center console, dashboard, steering wheel covered with light brown leather
- Prices in Germany 785.000 euros
News from 29.03.2021
And again a copy was completed. The information about this:
- Painting in British Racing Green
- Widebody kit and four tailpipes (roof spoiler, fake air intakes, illuminated grille inspired by the current Ghost, additional LED daytime running lights on the underside of the new front apron, side skirts, flared fenders, etc.)
- Interior: all surfaces with leather upholstery in cream and white, new precious wood (Dashboard, front and rear center consoles, door panels, etc.)
- V12 engine (6,75 liter twin turbo) with an increase in output to 601 hp and 950 Newton meters
- 5 seconds to 100 km / h, top speed 280 km / h
Maybe there will be an update with information and pictures soon. If this is the case, we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.