Reading time 3 Minutes
JMS Fahrzeugteile presented the days a noble Maserati Ghibli which, in addition to a body kit, also received the well-known Cor.Speed Challenge alloy wheels. But let's start with the body kit. This is not unknown because it comes from G&S Fahrzeugtechnik and we already got it in 2015 reported about it. The body kit includes a new front grille, mirror caps, air inserts, side skirts, on request a roof skin made of carbon fiber, door handles, front lip, rear diffuser, rear spoiler, and optionally the entire roof can be made of carbon. The white painted vehicle shown here is of course particularly noticeable with the new aerodynamic parts and JMS has given the Italian a new set of wheels to match. Black painted Cor.Speed Challenge alloy wheels in 9 × 21 inches at the front and 10,5 × 21 inches at the rear were fitted with 245 / 35R21 & 285 / 30R21 tires. Optionally, an OZ Botticelli wheel set can also be ordered, the dimensions are identical. The lowering of the Ghibli, which was achieved using the KW coilover kit, can also be clearly seen. There isn't much more to say about the car so we leave it with the pictures. If we get more information about the modifications to the Ghibli, there is of course, as always, an update for this report. The best thing is to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
(Photos: JMS vehicle parts)
These are the changes to the Maserati Ghibli:
- G&S Carbon (or GFK) body kit (front grill, mirror caps, air inserts, side skirts, roof skin made of carbon fiber, door handles, front lip, rear diffuser, spoiler lip / rear spoiler, optional roof made of carbon)
- Cor.Speed Challenge alloy wheels in 9 × 21 inches & 10,5 × 21 inches with 245 / 35R21 & 285 / 30R21
- OZ Botticelli alloy wheels in 9 × 21 inches & 10,5 × 21 inches with 245 / 35R21 & 285 / 30R21
- Lowering (KW coilover suspension)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And we also have a few other vehicles from JMS, the following is a small excerpt:
Body kit & 21 inch Corspeed rims
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.