Reading time 3 Minutes
You could say "more is not possible“On the part of MEC Design in combination with the Mercedes S-Class of type W221! The following S-Class has probably installed almost all the accessories of the tuner from Berlin and thus looks really good. On the outside, the MEC Design 2Face components immediately fall on, consisting of a front bumper, side skirts, a rear apron and a small spoiler lip on the trunk lid. Of course, the "mecxtremeIII“Alu's we already from CLS or the S550 know. The wheelset has the format 10,5 × 22 inches at the front and 11,5 × 22 inches at the rear, including 285 & 295 tires. A set of spacers was also installed, there was 10mm on each side at the front and 3mm at the rear. MEC also lowered the S-Class a good bit by means of a Lowering System Module, thus closing the unnecessary free space in the wheel arch. A stainless steel sports exhaust system with 221 tailpipes in the sound version now ensures more sound on the W4 Apocalypse. There were also a few changes inside, such as a leather steering wheel, floor mats and new interior trim. If we get more information about further modifications to the W221, there is of course, as always, an update for this post. The best thing is to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the photos.
(Photos: MEC design)
These are the changes to the S-Class:
- MEC Design Bodykit 2Face (bumper with fog lights & daytime running lights, rear bumper, side skirts including LED lighting, rear spoiler lip)
- MEC Design aluminum rims (type mecxtremeIII, polished, 10,5 × 22 (3,75 inch rim base) + 11,5 × 22 (4,25 inch rim base), tires 285 + 295)
- Spacers front 10mm & rear 3mm
- Lowering using the MEC Design Electronic Lowering System module (adjustable also with driving dynamic)
- MEC Design 4 Pipe Stainless Steel Sport Exhaust System (Sound Version Apocalypse)
- MEC Design leather steering wheel
- MEC design floor mats
- MEC Design Executive Business Desk, complete wood left and right
- MEC Design Wood enhancement on the Middle + Speedometer + Doors + Rear Passenger area
- MEC Design Grill Covering + Grill in Car body color
We still have many thousands more photo stories on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And we also have a few other vehicles from MEC Design, the following is a small extract:
Body kit & 22 incher
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.
Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Take a look at the following manufacturers: ALFAROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA , LANDROVER, LEXUS, MASERATI, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and ALL others. Enjoy browsing!