DarwinPro once again cut one out. And although the guys have an extensive widebody kit for the Mercedes G-Class to year 2018 (W463) designed that can be seen properly. Would like to be away from known conversions of ONYX, Prior Design or Mansory The G-Class will be even more powerful then the Darwin Pro / iMPerformance widebody kit is the perfect alternative. All components are made of high quality genuine and carbon fiber and of course absolutely perfect fit. Particularly striking is the new front with Panamericana grille in the current 2019 G63 look (W463A / W464) and of course the mighty carbon hood which even brings a transparent window and thus allows a view of the engine of the G-Class.
Darwin Pro G-Class with widebody kit
There is also a completely new front apron with large air inlets on the right and left and additional LED daytime running lights and it continues with flared fenders all around. And a new rear apron including a diffuser insert has also been developed. At a lofty height there is also a rear roof wing and the front roof attachment with additional LED lights above the windshield comes from Darwin Pro / iMPerformance. The aerodynamic parts are rounded off with a new spare wheel cover with initials from IMPerformance if desired. The bright green foiled photo vehicle was also placed on a new set of wheels in an estimated 22 inches and there was also a subtle lowering for the G-Class.
discreet are the changes to the rear
In addition, many small details such as the black Mercedes emblem front, the small lettering all around, the black headlights and turn signals and as already mentioned the many Sichtcarbon elements for the successful appearance and a skilful accent for shrill foil in matte green. More details are currently not available for the Darwin Pro widebody kit for the G-Class. If we receive timely information on other changes not mentioned before, there is of course as always an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
Here are the details of the Mercdes G-Class (W463) Photo Car:
- DarwinPro widebody kit
- All components made of high quality real and visible carbon
- Panamericana grille in the current G63 look (W463A / W464)
- Carbon hood with viewing window
- New front apron with large air inlets and additional LED daytime running lights
- Fender widening all around
- new rear apron including diffuser insert
- Rear roof wing
- Roof attachment with additional LED lights above the windshield
- Spare wheel cover with initials from IMPerformance
- poison green foliation all around
- Wheelset in an estimated 22 inches
- black Mercedes emblems in front
- black headlights and turn signals
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows front and back
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And we also have a lot of other converted Mercedes G63 AMGs, following a small excerpt:
Darwin Pro carbon widebody kit for the G-Class
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.