Savage under the direction of Rostyk Kavchak is a tuning company from Schaumburg (Illinois / USA) and with the SAVAGE 63 now a refined G 63 AMG (W463A, since 2018) with accessories worth 190.000 US Dollars on offer. If you then add at least € 150.000 for a basic G63, you quickly end up with a vehicle value of well over € 300.000. But then you get an extremely brutal looking G-Class, which is due to an increase in performance 700 PS and 950 NM torque the martial optics can also be converted into propulsion accordingly. The BiTurbo V8 leaves the pimped W463A in just 4,2 seconds at highway speed sprint and only at electronically cordoned off 240 km/h the drive is put to an end.
Mercedes-AMG G 63 "Savage"
But first we come to the visual changes. Savage, who incidentally also have a kit for the Bentley Bentayga Speed and the Lamborghini Urus, achieves this by means of Widebody carbon components in the form of new purse front and back, fender flares all around, a new one radiator grillto bonnet with XXL power dome, side skirts and a roofcurb with additional LED daytime running lights.
There was also the in-house SAVAGE Mono-Block Deep Concave wheelset in the format 23 × 12.5 inches, the one with insane widths SAVAGE 375 / 25R23 all-terrain tires is equipped. The Savage branding shows up all around on the brake calipers, on the taillights or on the mighty ones air openings in the front fenders. The tuner achieves the increase in performance by means of Aluminum VTA blow off valves, One High-flow sports air filterto Midpipe for the new one Sidepipe exhaust system with four tailpipes as well as naturally adapted Turbochargers and a special one Chiptuning.
also the cabin has changed
So that the performance gets on the road, there was a 40 mm lowering using a special Spring and even that Interior you have already buttoned yourself up extensively. There was a lot here Carbon, a black one Leather interior with diamond pattern on the seats, white stitching and silver trim and a new steering wheel with a square design. Plus a few matt black ones Accents, something Alcantara and also red ones contrast stitching can be seen. With nice details like new ones Foot mats and a JL audio subwoofer The Savage G63 is impressively rounded off with a specially made housing. If we get more information about the changes, there will of course be an update for this report. You will be informed of this if you simply take ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
Mercedes-AMG G 63 “Savage” with 700 PS & widebody
- JL Audio 8 inch (approx. 20 cm) subwoofer with a special 8 inch (approx. 20 cm) subwoofer housing and bass adjustment button
- 700 PS performance increase
- Start / Stop - Memory
- Top speed raised to 240 km / h
- Aluminum VTA blow-off valves
- High flow sports air filter set
- Mid pipe for the exhaust system with side pipes
- SAVAGE 40 mm lowering springs (red)
- Spare tire carrier for the rear door
- Concave SAVAGE 23 × 12,5-inch monoblock rims (x5)
- Tires: SAVAGE 375 / 25R23 all-terrain tires
- SAVAGE designer brake calipers
- SAVAGE headlights with daytime running lights LEDs (red)
- SAVAGE widebody kit (front and rear bumpers + daytime running lights + fender flares all around)
- Underride protection front and rear in matt carbon with SAVAGE emblem in matt black
- Mudguard and side panel inserts in matt carbon
- Radiator grille and fender inserts with red illuminated SAVAGE badge (3x)
- Front grill attachment with partially exposed matt carbon
- LED roof rack with "S" logo
- partially exposed matt carbon
- Rear roof wing with SAVAGE logo
- D-pillar cover in matt carbon
- Decorative strips in matt carbon
- A-pillar “S” side logos in matte black billet aluminum
- Mirror caps in matt carbon
- Covers for the fender indicators in matt carbon
- Aluminum bonnet emblem with "S" logo in matt black
- Bonnet attachment with partially exposed matt carbon
- SAVAGE 63 aluminum emblems
- angular SAVAGE steering wheel with decorative strips and rocker switches in matt black
- Interior trim in glossy carbon
- Door sills in matt black with illuminated SAVAGE logo and with red LEDs
- SAVAGE floor mats (set of 4)
- Ceramic tint (all windows + windshield)
Don't worry, of course that was far from being the case when it came to auto / auto tuning. Our magazine still has tens of thousands other tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Then just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in everything to do with the popular G-Class from Mercedes? Then the following excerpt with other vehicles is definitely the right one.
Mercedes-AMG G 63 “Savage” with 700 PS & Widebody!
Image Credit: Savage
tuningblog.eu - on the subject of cars, motorcycles, bikes / ATV / scooters & Co., and of course our passion, the Tuning, we keep you up to date and report daily on cool vehicles from all over the world. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is a new post.