Hard to believe that 585 PS & 800 NM torque from a V8 biturbo, and an associated acceleration to 100 km / h in 3,6 seconds, the key data of a "old“Models are. But as bitter as the expression "alt“It also sounds like the Mercedes W212 series has been scrapped since last year because the W213 leaves its predecessor no chance with a maximum of 612 PS & 850 NM torque. On the website of the tuner Vorsteiner, we just discovered such a W212 copy as a T-model and we want to show you that the elegant Stuttgart station wagon is by no means a thing of the past. In addition to a very discreet lowering, this E63 T-Model has also received a set of Vorsteiner V-FF 107 rims in 20 inches, which ensure a significantly changed appearance. The surface of the rims is Titanium Machine and looks good with the matt white foiled body as we find it.
⚠ Vorsteiner V-FF107 Alu's ⚠
Apart from the new wheel / tire setup, the lowering and the matt white body, apparently nothing else has changed on the E63 AMG so we leave you alone with the pictures at this point. 🙂 If we do get some information about important changes, there is of course an update for this post. You will be informed about the update when you get ours Feed subscribed. We hope you enjoy watching.
The details of the changes to the Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG T-model:
- matt white wrapping all around
- red painted calipers
- Vorsteiner V-FF 107 rims (20 inch, Titanium Machine)
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also with Vorsteiner Parts we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.