Reading time 2 Minutes
News on the page about the Forgiato Wheels team. We discovered the following photos on the tuner's social media channel and just have to show them to you. You can see a tuned Mercedes-Benz S550 S-Class. However, the company has not really posted many details so that we have to "guess" something about the changes to the car. What we were able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you with a small summary below. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box", we will of course include them in the post.
Ps. If you want to see more converted vehicles from this tuner just click HERE!
(Photos: Forgiato Wheels)
These are the details of the vehicle:
- red Forgiato Wheels alloy wheels (type unfortunately unknown, estimated 22 inches)
- Carbon body kit (new bumper, front spoiler lip, gills, side skirts, spoiler lip, diffuser with integrated tailpipes)
- dull gray paint / foil
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, - Info is pending)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.