As one of the first tuners ever had Lumma Design already in February 2018 the new G-Class (W463A / W464) virtually tuned. With the preview of the LUMMA CLR G770 let the hearts of the tuning fans beat faster. Some months later there were first small modifications including new rims for the W464 And now the complete body kit is finished and installed on a vehicle. And the virtual drawings did not promise too much. The LUMMA CLR G770 stands there like the last Lumma design Drawings from 12 / 2018 have announced him. From the front, the G comes with a widened front spoiler bumper with daytime running lights in 4-fold design and also the radiator grille with LUMMA crest logo is new. Absolute highlight in our opinion but definitely the huge full carbon bonnet including vents.
Mercedes G as LUMMA CLR G770
It comes with a big power dome and makes the front even more powerful than the factory is already the case. The side section presents itself with the announced fender flares which, according to our findings, let the G-Class per page grow by 80 mm (or 40 mm) in width. They are connected to each other with new side skirts. And also at the rear a lot has happened. There is a widened rear apron with center section in carbon finish and even a carbon cover for the spare wheel is at the start. Finally, in lofty heights, a new roof spoiler with additional brake light and also the huge Roofbar with 4 LED auxiliary lights above the windshield has been put into action. Incidentally, the sill panels contain the well-known sidepipes of the G-Class, which are perfectly integrated right and left. Optionally, the tailpipes can be connected to a completely new sports exhaust system with flap control from Lumma.
clearly grown in width
Other small details such as the new side protection strips or the carbon mirror caps round off the changes to the body impressively. And also the wheelset comes from Lumma. If we are right we are dealing with the LUMMA CLR 24 RS which consistently fill the wheel arches in the dimensions 10,5 x 24 inches with 295 / 30 / 24 slippers in the front and 13 x 24 inches with 355 / 25 / 24 rollers in the back. A lowering, however, the current vehicle does not seem to have received. At the moment we also do not know if the individual interior options in the form of a leather interior, aluminum pedals and various Lumma badges are installed. But we know that there is even more power if desired. The LUMMA Powerbox is about + 65 PS / + 100 Nm for the G63 AMG upwards and the G500 enjoys + 110 PS / + 140 Nm. If we receive timely information, there is of course as always an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
(Photos: Lumma Design + setvexy)
These are the changes to the Mercedes G-Class:
- Name: LUMMA CLR G770
- Wide body kit CLR G770 (front spoiler bumper, daytime running lights 4-fach, wheel arch extensions front and rear, side skirts, rear bumper with diffuser, exhaust covers 6-square, roof trim front with 4-fach spotlight, roof rear spoiler, bonnet attachment, front grill frame, side windows, spare wheel cover with LUMMA signature and CLR G770 lettering
Mount Headlight Carbon, Exterior Mirror Cover Carbon Top)
- available rims: Alloy wheel LUMMA CLR Racing 2 heavy-duty finish (finish anthracite with central locking optics, dimension 11 x 23 inch with tires 305 / 35 / 23) or LUMMA CLR 24 RS (dimensions 10,5 x 24 inches with 295 / 30 / 24 front tires and 13 x 24 inch with 355 / 25 / 24 tires)
- optionally available: individual interior options (complete interior, aluminum pedal set with non-slip rubber knobs, foot and boot mats with LUMMA logo and real leather edging)
- optionally available: Lowering
- optionally available: Sport exhaust system with flap control
- LUMMA performance spacer set
- Brake calipers front and rear in color
- LUMMA Powerbox + 65 PS / + 100 Nm (for G63 AMG)
- LUMMA Powerbox + 110 PS / + 140 Nm, with certificate (for G500)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Lumma Design we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
Mercedes G-Class LUMMA CLR G770 (W464)
And now one in black metallic. The basis here was a G500 that received the LUMMA CLR G770 body conversion kit and the LUMMA CLR 24 RS exclusive wheel set in the 10,5 × 24 and 13 × 24 format. Various exterior parts are also here in carbon and the striking bonnet attachment and the optional roof panel are installed.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.