News from the Lumma Design team. The latest creation that we encountered from the sacred halls of Lumma Design is a modified Mercedes GLE Coupe that should make us happy with real pictures at the latest at the IAA in Frankfurt from September 19 to 27. Until then, we'll be satisfied with the virtual images from the tuner. After the extremely wide and eye-catching one presented in July BMW X6 F16 CLR X 6 R has the tuner actually managed to go one better with the "Lumma CLR GLE G 800 (G800)" called Dickschiff. In my eyes, the Benz looks a bit more aggressive and, above all, beefier. We know a few details about tuning the Mercedes GLE Coupe. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Lumma Design)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- darkened windows
- Performance increase up to 650PS - chip tuning, tuning box (info is pending)
- Complete body kit named Lumma CLR GLE G 800 (new front bumper, front spoiler, carbon bonnet with air outlets, radiator grille without Mercedes logo, fender flares all around, side skirts with door attachments and air inlets, rear spoiler, new rear apron with carbon diffuser, gills in the fenders)
- 24-inch aluminum rims in black
- Sport exhaust system with 4 tailpipes
- darkened taillights
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.