And if you think there is nothing left coming from somewhere fostla.de therefore! The latest coup of the tuner from Hanover is a stunning Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG coupe equipped with a Prior Design PD75SC (PD990SC) widebody aerodynamic kit and a beautiful matting in orange matt. Let's start with the body kit. The material from which the aerodynamic parts are made is called fiberglass Dura-Flex and is particularly resistant breaks in contrast to conventional fiberglass not immediately. A new front bumper with additional air vents was installed, which merges perfectly with the new, and much widened, fender with gills. For the rear, there are massive Radhausverbreiterungen that are seamlessly adapted to new side skirts.
The bonnet with power dome and the large air vents is new and the rear is decorated by a customized rear bumper with diffuser. Optically, the body kit is rounded off by a fixed rear spoiler if desired, but here it was decided to forgo this, which I personally consider to be a very good decision. Also, the new, 22 inch large wheelset comes from the Prior Design and belongs to the name PD4. The matte black design harmonizes perfectly with the beautiful matting in orange which the big S-Coupe could endure completely. So that the new aluminum rims sit optimally in the wheel arch, the S-class was also lowered by a few centimeters, whether the whole thing was realized with a coilover suspension or by changing the control software for the air suspension is not yet known to us.
The foiling is interrupted in many places by glossy black accents and the combination of the two colors couldn't be better. Anyone who looks so muscular does not stop at an increase in performance and this is where PP performance comes into play. Thanks to the new engine software and some hardware changes, the Stuttgart-based driver now has a whopping 740 hp (544 kW) and 1.200 Nm of torque and is therefore able to accelerate from 3,5 to 0 km / h in just 100 seconds. If we get more information about the modifications to the S63 AMG, there is of course, as always, an update for this report. The best thing is to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
These are the changes to the Mercedes-AMG Coupe S63:
- Performance increase on 740 PS (544 kW) and 1.200 Nm
- 0 at 100 km / h (62mph) in just 3,5 seconds
- 22-inch forged wheels with 265 / 30-22 tires at the front and 305 / 25-22 at the rear (Prior-Design PD4)
- Foil all around in orange matt
- Prior Design PD75SC (PD990SC) widebody aerodynamic kit (fiber optic Dura-Flex material, new front bumper with additional vents, widened front fenders, massive rear wheel arch extensions, side skirts, hood with power dome and large air vents, new rear bumper with diffuser, optional : fixed rear spoiler)
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- Sport exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from fostla.de / PP-Performance / Hannover we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
Widebody kit & foiling all around
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.