Actually, the Mercedes SLS AMG Roadster R197 the less popular of the two SLS models. Most of the clientele chose the SLS AMG C 197 with double doors. I personally think that the Roadster is the nicer car. Gullwing doors to and fro to enjoy a car open and a few tenths slower than the coupe, but to listen to the incomparable sound of the 6,2l V8 with 571PS leaves the gullwing doors quickly forgotten in my opinion.
If it is also such a fancy version as the one from the tuner Office-K, all the more so. The SLS AMG Roadster has been significantly changed, we have summarized the changes for you:
- Mercedes SLS AMG Roadster R 197
- Wide body kit by FAB-Design (completely modified bumpers front and rear, side skirts)
- Forgiato Alloy Wheels (Forgiato Navaja-ECX 4TONE)
- Sports suspension kicked together
- Accessories Roberuta Lift System (raises the car on request, to cross eg brake pads)
- orange interior with carbon accents