Danger! There is a "Update " which contains new information (pictures, data, video). The new info you will find specially marked at the end of the article! Who the Mercedes G63 AMG 6X6 then somehow a number is too heavy for Mercedes may soon have an alternative ready. As a show car with its 500 hp V4 petrol engine, the G 4 422 × 8² is extremely close to a finished series product. There are already many technical details for the G 500 4 × 4², we have summarized them for you below.
- G 500 4 × 4²
- All-wheel drive train & portal axles from 6 × 6
- newly developed variable suspension
- Standard body of the G-Class
- 422 PS V8 gasoline engine
- 22 inch wheels with 325 / 55 tires
- Carbon Parts
- Designo interior
- Chassis with double spring-damper struts and adjustable damping
- Euro 6 emissions standard can be met
- Double sidepipes on both sides
- significantly wider track of the portal axes than the standard model (+ 299 mm)
- Railing reduction in the transfer case
- three differentials that can be locked “while driving”
- Ground clearance 450 millimeters
- Wadding depth 1000 millimeters
- Optional: Mud Terrain tires (M / T) 37 x 12,5 x18 inches on beadlock rims
- Altitude nearly 2,25 meters
- Width just under 2,10 meters
- integrated LED light strips
- partially painted fender flares
Update from "11.06.2016/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There is new information about the above-mentioned vehicle that we can of course not withhold from you. For the USA, Mercedes will launch the G550 4 × 4² in early 2017.
- US specification named G550 4 × 4²
- Costs in Germany: € 144.287 for the AMG G63, € 230.169 for the G500 4 × 4², € 273.938 for the G65 AMG
- Cost in the US: AMG G63 at $ 139.900, AMG G65 at $ 217.900
Maybe there will soon be an update with information and pictures. If this is the case we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them. It's best if you subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions. Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Have a look at the following manufacturers:
ALFA ROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, Maserati, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and ALLEN others.