Here comes the alternative to "Black Pearl" V-class of Vansports or the Black Crystal from Tuner Larte Design, The team from Lorinser now also individualizes the Mercedes V-Class (W447) and shows an impressive presentation vehicle in chic silver-gray. Sporty alloy wheels, a significant increase in performance and a stylish body design are the key features. Whether luxury bus or practical workhorse, air intakes, fender attachments, front spoiler, rear apron and sporty exhaust covers are the V-Class in every variant. In addition, there is a new grille that helps the performance-enhanced engine to even more fresh air. By means of Lorinser Tuningbox the V250d comes so strong 165 kW / 224 PS at 3.800U / min (series: 190 PS).
And the torque also increases to now 560 Nm at 1.600 - 2.300 rpm (series: 440 NM). The new 18- and 19-inch aluminum rims bring performance to the road. On the current vehicle there was the one-piece RS9 rim in polished black, which with its five triple spokes allows plenty of space for ventilation of the brakes. The front and rear axles are 8,5 x 19 inches with tires in the format 245 / 40-19. So that the wheel set sits perfectly in the wheel arch, it is lowered by means of in-house sport springs that reduce the free space in the wheel arches by 30 mm.
And the interior has not left untouched, and so convinced the V-Class with a pedal of anodized aluminum, illuminated door sills and doormats with embroidery. If that is not enough, you can also order a completely custom-made interior leather trim on request, which can be lined with material and color as desired. If we receive timely information about us previously unknown changes, there is, of course, as always, an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
These are the changes to the Mercedes V-Class (W477):
- Lorinser body kit (front bumper attachment, radiator grille for original MB star, fender attachments, air intake front bumper, rear bumper with exhaust covers)
- Alloy rims (RS8 19 inches, 1-piece: VA / HA 8,5 × 19 "255 / 40-19, RS9 18 inches, 1-piece: VA / HA 8 x 18" 245 / 45-18)
- Lowering 30 mm (Sport Springs)
- individual interior (pedal set aluminum anodized & 2-part with Lorinser logo, floor mats 4-part with Lorinser logo, illuminated door sills with Lorinser logo)
- Performance increase - (Chiptuning tuning box from 140 kW (190 PS) at 3.400 rpm to 165 kW (224 PS) at 3.800 rpm & 440 Nm at 1.400 - 2.400 rpm to 560 NM at 1.600 - 2.300 rpm min)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Lorinser we have other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
Lorinser Mercedes-Benz V-Class
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.