Reading time 4 Minutes
Without exception, we can say that vehicles like that 7er BMW, the actual C-Class or even the lifted one Lexus LS with a body kit from the Japanese tuner Forest International have been considerably “refined”. No trace of the typical Japanese design that wanted to convince a few years ago with jagged aprons at the front and back, huge spoilers and completely unsuitable LED fair lights. But that seems to come back again! For Wald International, the current V-Class (W447) has buttoned up and, in our opinion, falls into the old patterns of a completely disfigured one Black bison cayenne or Mercedes Viano.
At the front there is a new bumper with 4 LED daytime running lights on the right and left which, in our opinion, has nothing in common with the design of the V-Class. Quite similar is the situation with the side sills which bring a rather inappropriate shape, especially in the rear area. Probably the most beautiful component is the rear apron, which ensures a very good rear view with a small diffuser and side air vents. The V-Class is also available on request on our own aluminum rims and so, for example, the 5 spoke rims from the forest 7er (and also the W205), which unfortunately are not familiar to us, are used and, in addition, the chic KAEDE K11 C Alus in 20 inches on some pictures.
A real highlight, however, are the optional changes in the interior of one of the presentation vehicles. This V-Class comes with individual seats, a completely new leather interior and optional infotainment accessories. If we are properly informed the interior conversion comes from the German tuner Lorinser which also implies the VS500L lettering. Fittingly, that would be it Lorinser body kitbut tastes are known to be different. If we receive more information in a timely manner, there is of course an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
(Photos: Forest International)
These are the changes to the Mercedes V-Class:
- Wald International Black Bison Bodykit (front bumper with 4 LED daytime running lights right and left, side skirts, rear apron with indicated diffuser)
- Wald International alloy wheels in 5 spoke design (also featured are KAEDE K11-C in 20 inches)
- Lorinser changes in the interior (individual seats, full leather interior, new infotainment accessories, etc.)
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Wald International we have other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
SPORTS LINE BLACK BISON EDITION V-Class
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.