After the Exy Urban and the Exy OFF-ROAD is in front of Yachting Edition! The Carlex design subsidiary Pickup design has thrown another variant of the X-Class (W470) on the market and you just have to see the part. This time the project is called "Mercedes-Benz X-Class Yachting Edition " and is unlike the other two on pure luxury for fortified Paths laid out. This X-Class was designed to fully meet the needs and expectations of premium customers who already know the luxury of a Maybach or a Mercedes S-Class. Carlex typically focused on the interior. To do this, the cabin is lined with sauteur nappa porcelain leather, which is otherwise only used in the latest Maybach models.
The highlight of the leather is the particularly soft material in combination with a chic structure and the best feel. In addition to nappa porcelain leather, there was also plenty of Alcantara and particularly exotic wood. The three-color combination in the interior (brown, white, black) is in interaction with the new ones Recaro Sportster Bucket seats are an absolute eye-catcher and are in no way inferior to a real Mercedes-Maybach in terms of workmanship and appearance. The backrests of the seats are even completely covered with the precious wood that also adorns the dashboard or the door inserts.
Every smallest surface is covered with leather and so it is not surprising that even the side dashboard or the center console are completely covered with leather. Even the steering wheel has been extensively revised. Many laser-engraved or embroidered motifs round off the extremely elegant interior in an absolutely impressive way, as we find it. And no less spectacular is the visual appearance with the many changes to the body. Basically, all aerodynamic parts of the Exy Urban are only installed with the addition that there was a Maybach S650 convertible grille and much shines in the noble carbon fiber.
In addition to the radiator grille, the redesigned front bumper including large air openings and the indicated underrun protection is also immediately visible. There were extensive widenings on the right and left for the fenders, which are discreetly attached with exposed screw connections. Furthermore, the rear apron with the large integrated tailpipes and a small spoiler lip for the tailgate are known from the examples linked above. A visual highlight is of course the elegant attachment for the loading area. It is clearly more coherent than the conventional roll bars of some third-party suppliers and even the optional accessory from Mercedes does not look so successful.
Incidentally, the loading area is completely lined with teak. Crazy… There are also various decorative stickers and limited edition emblems as well as a two-tone body in matt & glossy and sporty carbon mirror caps. And of course the beautiful wheelset is also particularly striking. Here, the decision was made to use 20-inch Maybach S650 BiColor forged wheels. If we are correctly informed, the wheel set comes in the format 8,5J x 20 inches ET38 at the front and 9,5J x 20 inches ET38 at the rear. In the end, they even added a pair of leather gloves made of Maybach leather, rounding off the unique specimen.
Unfortunately, we don't have any more information about the X-Class at the moment, so we'll leave it with the pictures. If we receive further details about changes that we have not mentioned shortly, there is of course, as always, an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy viewing the pictures.
(Photos: Carlex Design - Pickup Design)
These are the changes to the X class:
- Nappa porcelain leather brings the particularly soft material in combination with a chic structure and best of feel
- exotic wood
- Recaro Sportster bucket seats
- Backrest of the seats, dashboard, door inserts completely covered with precious wood
- Steering wheel extensively revised
- Laser-made engravings
- embroidered motifs
- Pickup design carbon fiber widebody kit (front bumper, fender flares front and rear with exposed screw connections, rear apron, attachment for the loading area, spoiler lip, mirror caps)
- Maybach S650 Cabrio grille
- Loading area lined with teak
- various decor stickers and limited edition emblems
- two-tone body (matt & glossy)
- 20 Zoll Maybach S650 BiColor forged wheels (possibly in the format 8,5J x 20 inch ET38 front and 9,5J x 20 inch ET38 rear)
- Leather gloves made of Maybach leather
- subtle lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Carlex Design we have other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
Yachting Edition & Exy Offroad
A few impressions of our road show in Austria. Mercedes EXY Yachting and EXY Off-Road as always delighting: our customers and our partners. Thanks to Merk Photography for the great shoot! _________ Some impressions from our tour through Austria. As always, Mercedes EXY Yachting and EXY Off-Road inspire our partners and our customers. Many thanks to Merk Photography for the great shots!
Posted by Carlex Design Germany am Freitag, 26. Oktober 2018
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.