Reading time 3 Minutes
While the Hummer brand is slowly but surely preparing for electrification, tuner Mil-Spec Automotive shows how dreamily such a powerful 6,6-liter Duramax diesel engine can be packaged. The latest Hummer H1 creation by the Michigan-based tuner fits seamlessly into the previous H1 Humvee vehicles and is of course also completely restored and rebuilt. It is powered by a 6,6-liter Duramax turbodiesel that delivers 500 hp (373 KW) and a crazy 1.356 Nm of torque. The body is encased in a deep sky black kevlar polyurethane coating with silk-matt black and powder-coated accents, and of course there are countless attachments all around.
modern headlights front and rear
Of course, the huge off-road wheelset in king size, the mighty tubular frame for protecting the front section, the tubular frame on the loading area that also protects the roof and of course the ultra-modern headlights front and rear including turn signals and additional lights are also worth mentioning. And, of course, the cabin has been completely redesigned as always. In addition to a custom-made leather interior, you will find a premium sound system from JL Audio, individually designed measuring instruments and small details such as the billet aluminum door handles and a specially manufactured steering wheel. Further information on the conversion can be found below. If we receive timely information on further changes, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed if you simply use ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
(Photos: Mil-Spec Automotive)
Details about the Mil-Spec Hummer H1:
- Price: approximately $ 300.000
- specially tuned 500-hp LBZ 6.6L Duramax diesel engine
- Allison 6-speed automatic transmission
- High performance drivetrain
- redesigned front and rear drive shafts, carrier bearings, engine mounts, gearbox carriers
- 6-piston Wilwood high-performance brake system
- 30-gallon extended-range aluminum tank
- Steel skid plates and other skid plates
- four-door hardtop configuration
- dark onyx paint with deep sky black kevlar polyurethane paint
- satin black / powder-coated accents
- special coating for the underbody and the engine compartment to insulate and thermally protect the cabin
- Bumper towing package with integrated 2-inch ball couplings, electrical connections and reversing camera
- Baja suspension package (13 inch travel, longer coil springs and shock absorbers, stronger front and rear billet ball joints, improved pendulum rods, etc.
- Toyo Open Country M / T tires in 38 × 13.50R20
- Formawerx premium components in the interior (specially manufactured steering wheel, exclusive executive interior package, onyx-colored nappa leather with distinctive stitching, seats with lumbar support, individually designed displays, specially manufactured door handles made of billet aluminum with black powder coating, premium sound system from JL Audio, etc.
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in the tuner Mil-Spec Automotive? Then the following excerpt is definitely the right thing.
6,6-liter Duramax Diesel Power in the Mil-Spec Hummer H1
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.