News from the team around Vivid Racing. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Vivid Racing is a significantly modified BMW M3 F80. After this Vivid Racing project BMW M3 E90 with KW coilover kit that we presented to you in July is the next tuned car from BMW. We know a few details about tuning the BMW M3 F80. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Vivid Racing)
These are the details we know:
- darkened windows
- complete foiling in mattrot (vinyl foil)
- black BMW M Performance kidneys and gills
- Air-Intake System
- ECU tuning (performance increase by means of chip tuning) to well over 500 PS
- Airrex air suspension (Airride suspension)
- Rohana rc 7 alloy wheels in 20 × 10 inch front and 20 × 11 inch rear
- Magna Flow Titan sports exhaust system
- Rfspliters front lip, side skirts and rear diffuser
- new sound system
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.