Not two months ago, the tuner Clinched gave us an extreme Widebody Ford Mustang GT in bright yellow presents. It is the official presentation vehicle for the carbon widebody kit and the yellow paint was deliberately chosen to highlight the carbon components in particular. As is known, the body kit includes a lower bumper component with an integrated front spoiler, extremely fat fender flares at the front with integrated ventilation ducts, matching and rather massive side skirts, exorbitantly fat extensions for the rear side walls with air openings, a spoiler lip in ducktail style and a panel for the rear window.
The bonnet with air vents and power dome, the attachments for the rear side windows and the radiator grille with distinctive additional lights are also part of the extensive tuning program from Clinched. But now a vehicle has been set up that, in our opinion, is visually a lot bigger and could also play in end-time films like Mad Max or Terminator. The basis here was also a current Ford Mustang GT and this also got the widebody kit mentioned above.
In addition, this copy got a huge rear diffuser and the Mustang was completely wrapped in matt black. Apart from the eye-catching screw connections and rivets for attaching the fender flares, no color has made it to the vehicle and only the gold-painted brake calipers and the grain covers of the deep rims are a small exception. Of course, an extreme lowering by means of Airride air suspension should not be missing and so the GT can be on the ground down to the last millimeter.
The result is a barely recognizable Ford Mustang GT with a black finish that looks almost evil and definitely one of the most extreme conversions ever. Of course it would be interesting to know that the german TÜV keeps the conversion! 😉 If we still get details about a possible increase in performance or changes in the interior there is of course, as always, an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
These are the changes to the Ford Mustang GT:
- Carbon widebody kit (bumper base with integrated front spoiler, front fender flares with ventilation ducts, side skirts, flares for the rear side walls with air openings, spoiler lip in ducktail style, cladding for the rear window, bonnet with air openings and power dome, attachments for the rear side windows with distinctive additional lights, massive diffuser)
- black Vollfolierung all around
- approx. 20 inch large wheelset (black matt & glossy)
- Lowering (coilover suspension, airride air suspension - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- Sport exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also Mustangs with Widebody-Kit's we have some others, following a small excerpt:
Widebody kit & brutal lowering
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.