News from the tuning company Hamann Motorsport. The latest creation presented to us by the tuner Hamann Motorsport is a modified Range Rover Evoque. After that, presented in December 2014 Range Rover Sport, the Evoque is now the tuner's next "Land Rover" project. We already know a few details about tuning the Range Rover Evoque. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Hamann Motorsport)
These are the details we know about Range Rover Evoque:
- Performance increase to 270 PS and 400 Nm (+ approx. 30 PS and 60 Nm)
- Complete body kit (wide body kit, new front and rear bumpers with eye-catching front spoiler, large rear diffuser, fender attachments all around (possibly also completely new fenders), new side skirts, roof spoiler)
- Hamann Alloy Wheels (matte black with low profile tires, dimensions unfortunately unknown but I estimate 21-22 inches)
- Sport exhaust system with new central tailpipe
- unknown subtle lowering
- HAMANN RANGE ROVER EVOQUE widebody kit
- Front bumper incl. 2 LED daytime running lights (Order No .: 10000611-KPL)
- Fender extensions VA / HA 12 parts (Order No .: 10000626)
- Side skirts (order no .: 10000620)
- Rear apron 2 pipe centered (Order No .: 10000645)
- Set of stone chip protection film (Order No .: 10000680)
Update from "13.06.2016/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There is new information about the HAMANN RangeRover Evoque Facelift that we presented above just a few days ago. Hamann recorded the above-mentioned vehicle in a short video that you must of course see.
Maybe there will soon be an update with information and pictures. If this is the case we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them. It's best if you subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions. Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Have a look at the following manufacturers:
ALFA ROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, Maserati, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and ALLEN others.