News from the team around Novitec. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Novitec is a modified Ferrari California T which becomes the California T N-Largo after the tuning "OP". After we already have the Novitec N-Largo F12 Coupe version, it was now time to refine the open California version accordingly. We already know a few details about tuning the Ferrari California T. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
These are the details we know:
- Base: Ferrari California T Roadster
- NOVITEC ROSSO N-LARGO NF5 NL light alloy rims, three-piece high-tech forged wheels (9Jx21 inches with 255/30 ZR 21 Pirelli P ZERO high-performance tires at the front and 12Jx22 with 315/25 ZR 22 at the rear)
- Engine tuning on 491 kW / 668 PS
- V-Max. 325 km / h
- new overall width 202 centimeters (11 centimeters wider than the production version, body kit developed with Vittorio Strosek, completely new front fenders - each 3 cm wider, ventilation slots have been integrated into the fender flares at the rear, new side skirts with large ventilation openings, new front apron, central front spoiler, new radiator grille , Covers for the air outlets on the hood, new side skirts, new rear apron with integrated diffuser, new rear wing (a subtle rear spoiler lip on request, covers for rear lights)
- Carbon ceramic brake discs and calipers
- NOVITEC ROSSO high-performance exhaust system optionally in carbon fiber
- black tinted side indicators
- black tinted reflectors
- NOVITEC ROSSO sport springs (- 35 millimeters)
- hydraulic front-lift system (by pressing a button, the car can be raised by 40 millimeters)
- Performance increases by means of NOVITEC ROSSO N-TRONIC modules to 491 kW / 668 PS at 7.400 rpm, maximum torque 871 Nm at 4.750 tours (+ from 79,4 kW / 108 PS and 96 Nm)
- Stainless-steel high-performance exhaust system
- 3,2 seconds on Tempo 100
- special paint
- various leather and Alcantara upholstery
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.