The guys around the HRE Performance Wheels team have a project from the tuner TAG Motorsports published that we must necessarily show you. For the tuning held a Ferrari California T as a base vehicle ago. In addition to a beautiful HRE Performance Wheels P101 wheelset, the California T has also received an unknown Novitec tuning program. The optically obvious things (carbon body kit) are from us Novitec Rosso Ferrari California T (Convertible) We already know whether the possible increase in performance to 646PS and 856Nm (631 lb-ft) or the sports exhaust system with actively controlled throttle from Novitec is currently not known to us. No matter, after the tuning cure that the California T was allowed to endure, it is definitely more exciting, more individual and also more dynamic than the production version and at least looks faster. If you are thinking of buying a Ferrari California T in the future or already own one, TAG Motorsports as the tuner and HRE as the rim supplier is definitely an interesting starting point when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already been able to find out the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: HRE Performance Wheels)
These are the details of the Ferrari California T:
- HRE Performance Wheels P101 wheelset (estimated 21 inches at the rear & 20 inches at the front, matt black)
- Carbon body kit (front apron, hood with air intakes, side air outlets, mirror caps, rear diffuser, grille, side skirts, rear spoiler)
- unknown lowering (possibly by means of sport springs for lowering by 35mm + hydraulic lifting system-lift system)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.