Reading time 4 Minutes
Can you really have one 786 PS strong Novitec LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 750-4 SUPERVELOCE even better? Definitely! With a roadster ... Everything that is available for the closed coupé version is also available from Novitec for the open roadster. The name of the Novitec Carbon Bodykit with two-piece front spoiler, central front sash, new trunk lid, new air outlets, sight-carbon mirror covers, side skirts in the gill design, fixed large rear wing and the newly designed air outlets is also available for the open roadster. Only the air scoop on the roof is superfluous by itself. And the specially made Vossen Wheels alloy wheels are available for the Roadster. As we know, the "wheels are the legs of the car," and therefore a high-tech forged wheel, especially for the SV, was essential. In co-operation with the rim label Vossen Wheels, Novitec designed the Torado NL3 wheel that has six filigree spokes that run in a wide spread Y edge towards the outer rim, making them look particularly large.
There is individuality with the rims through the possibility of ordering the NV-1 in 72 different colors. And "Last but not least“Of course, increasing performance is also of vital importance. The 6,5 l V12 is allowed to live naturally, without additional ventilation, and Novitec does not change anything. But with new chip tuning control electronics and Novitec's handcrafted sports exhaust system, it now delivers 786 PS & 738 NM torque and thus 36PS more than the series. Enough to accelerate to 2,6 km / h in about 100 seconds and only brush the sails at over 350 km / h. The highlight of the roadster is of course the lack of a convertible top and thus the option to experience the breathtaking soundscape of the V12 monster unfiltered.
For us, the Novitec Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster is currently one of the most perfect super sports cars ever, and especially the fact that over 700 hp is obtained from a purely naturally aspirated engine makes it so unique. Certainly one of the few dinosaurs of the present, and perhaps the last. If we get more information about the modifications, there will of course, as always, be an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
(Photos: Vossen Wheels)
These are the changes to the Lamborghini Aventador SV:
- Lowering (NOVITEC TORADO sport springs approx. 35 millimeters lower, front lift function is retained with the lowering)
- Vossen Wheels alloy wheels type Forged NV1 (high-tech forged wheels NOVITEC TORADO NL3 design, front wheels 20 inches, rear 21 inch format, available in 72 different colors, optionally with a brushed or polished surface)
- Power increase on 578 kW / 786 PS and 738 Nm torque
- various NOVITEC TORADO high-performance exhaust systems (up to 21 kilograms lighter, optionally in stainless steel or INCONEL, optionally with exhaust flap control on request via
Radio remote control, lighter sport catalysts)
- Novitec Carbon Bodykit (two-part NOVITEC TORADO front spoiler, central front sword, NOVITEC TORADO trunk lid with integrated air ducts, extended air outlets at the upper end of the front hood, exposed carbon mirror cover, NOVITEC TORADO sill in gill design, newly designed side air inlets on the rear door, NOVITEC Roof, newly designed air outlets)
- Pirelli P-Zero in 255/30 ZR 20 and 355/25 ZR 21
- Cockpit optionally down to the last detail in the finest leather Alcantara or carbon
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also on Vossen rims we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
almost 800PS & carbon body kit
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.