Reading time 5 Minutes
Can you make an exotic animal like the Lamborghini Huracan even more exciting?
do? Defnitiv! With the NOVITEC TORADO Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 Spyder The German tuner Novitec has already impressively proven this to us and now the crazy bullet is modified again and limited to 11 copies. Here, too, the body conversion is made of carbon and there are high-tech forged wheels in a 20/21 inch combination. The highlight can be found under the redesigned hood; to match the extreme look, there is also a compressor kit for the limited Spyder that generates a whopping 633 kW / 860 PS. The wide version ensures that the designer suit allows the two-seater to grow to a full 204 centimeters at the rear. Of course, nothing was left to chance in the development of the body conversion and so it is not surprising that the Huracan Spyder received its finish in the wind tunnel.
The front apron has been redesigned again and gives the two-seater an even more aggressive front view. Also responsible for this is the central front sword, which can optionally be ordered completely in carbon fiber. The bumper ensures a perfect connection to the N-LARGO fenders, which have grown by three centimeters on each side and now each have three gill-shaped ventilation slots. They completely replace the series components and allow enough space for the new rims. A new trunk lid has also been created, it uses the airstream on the front axle to generate downforce and therefore not only has a visual reason. As with the Huracan from 2016, the limited model also has the high-tech forged wheels "Novitec NL2" in 20 & 21 inches. They have a concave wheel spider and double spokes and measure 12.5Jx21 at the rear and 9Jx20 inches at the front.
The front axle is equipped with high-performance tires in the format 245/30 ZR 20 and on the rear axle there are huge 325/25 ZR 21 slippers. It continues with matching N-LARGO side skirts that have been modeled in such a way that they enable an optimal wasp-waist-shaped transition to the mighty N-LARGO fender flares. They also have a large integrated brake ventilation system that directs enough wind to the rear discs to cool the brake system. As already mentioned, the Huracan is a whole twelve centimeters wider on the rear axle due to the excitingly shaped fender flares and that is also sorely necessary because this is the only way to completely cover the rubber rollers in the above-mentioned 325 format. Of course there is also a NOVITEC N-LARGO rear apron which gives the Huracan a rear view that is as spectacular as it is homogeneous. With the rear diffuser integrated in the apron (also available as a visible carbon version) is also the butt to the sophisticated aerodynamics concept.
A fixed rear wing is optionally available, which can of course also be built in carbon on request. At high speeds it produces significantly more downforce on the rear axle. Small details such as carbon covers for the side mirrors or a carbon rear cover for the taillights are also available. And the chassis has also been modified. A subtle lowering of 35 millimeters by means of NOVITEC sport springs benefits the visual appearance as well as an even more direct handling. The NOVITEC compressor kit for the 5,2 liter V10 is currently still in progress. In the end, a whopping 633 kW / 860 PS and a maximum torque of approx. 960 Nm should fall over all four wheels and catapult the Lambo into new spheres.
Anyone who wants to can currently have the sound of the V10 revised by Novitec because several NOVITEC high-performance exhaust systems are already available for both the Coupé and the Spyder. This includes exhaust systems made from Formula 1 material INCONEL, which are particularly light. Like the stainless steel versions, they are also available with or without sound management via flap control. Honestly, we are just brooding a bit, which is the ultimate difference NOVITEC TORADO Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 Spyder is? Maybe you know more !? It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
These are the changes to the Lamborghini Huracan Spyder:
- Name: NOVITEC N-LARGO Lamborghini Huracan Spyder LP 610-4
- limited to 11 pieces
- Carbon wide body kit (rear twelve centimeters wider - 6cm on each side), rear side panels with flared fenders that are seamlessly connected to the body, exactly matching new inner fenders, N-LARGO front fenders with gills - completely replace the standard components (+ 6cm wider in total) , N-LARGO side skirts with integrated brake ventilation, new aprons at the front (including central front sword) and rear (including diffuser), fixed rear wing or rear spoiler lip, new trunk lid with integrated air ducts, NOVITEC TORADO engine hood, new side air inlets behind the doors, covers for the side mirrors , Carbon rear cover for the taillights)
- High-tech forged wheels Novitec NL2 (20 & 21-inch, concave-shaped wheel center and double spokes, 12.5Jx21 inches at the rear, 9Jx20 inches at the front)
- Work in progress: V10 supercharged engine with a peak power of approx. 633 kW / 860 HP, maximum torque approx. 960 Nm
- Pirelli P ZERO high performance tires in 325 / 25 ZR 21 rear and 245 / 30 ZR 20 front
- Sport springs for lowering by approx. 35 millimeters (soon available - height-adjustable threaded sport suspension)
- NOVITEC TORADO high-performance exhaust system (two particularly light ones made of INCONEL, with or without sound management via valve control)
- Interior on request to the last detail customizable (finest leather, Alcantara, different colors etc.)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And we also have a few other vehicles from Novitec, the following is a small extract:
6cm widened in the front and 12cm in the back
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.