Almost exactly a year ago, MTM Motoren Technik Mayer showed us what the current Audi A3 in the S3 variant is good for, namely to 426PS and powerful 530NM torque, Even then we had in mind that the Audi RS3 with its 360PS certainly will not remain untouched and so came before a good 4 months of 435PS & 605NM strong MTM RS3 Sportback on the market that let the compact Ingolstadt shoot in under 4 seconds to 100 km. During the presentation of the MTM RS3, the company spoke of screwing on a 500PS version that was released to the public today. The guys around the MTM Motoren Technik Mayer team have published the RS3 in advance and will present the vehicle at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. After the renewed tuning cure that the RS3 was allowed to endure and that made it the RS3-R, it is now much more potent and visually more exciting than the production version.
502PS & 650NM torque
So if you are thinking of buying an RS3 in the future and have a good € 95.000 over, MTM is definitely an interesting starting point. As far as the changes made to the optics or the technology are concerned, we have already been able to find out the first details and even a PDF data sheet directly from MTM for you. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we have not listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: MTM engine technology Mayer)
Here are the details of the Audi MTM RS3 R:
- MTM performance increase to 502 PS / 370 kW at 6.600 rpm, torque 650 Nm between 2.250 and 5.750 rpm including guarantee (MTM exhaust gas turbocharger with flow-optimized front pipe, MTM high-performance intercooler - only for vehicles without Active Cruise Control ACC)
- MTM stainless steel exhaust system from Kat (middle and rear silencer including exhaust flap, tailpipe 2x oval chrome, optional: black coated)
- MTM brake discs 380 x 34 mm (optional: coating and engraving on standard caliper)
- MTM Individual interior (RS3 seats in RS6 style with honeycomb quilting and MTM embossing, rear seat bench with honeycomb quilting and MTM embossing, door panels, center armrest and center console in honeycomb look)
- MTM exterior (carbon front spoiler insert, rear diffuser, exterior mirror housing)
- MTM Nardo Edition wheelset 19 "with Michelin Pilot Super Sport
- MTM Performance suspension suspension
- 0-100 km / h in 3,6 seconds
- 0-200 km / h about 13 seconds
- 300 km / h top speed
- Front spoiler made of carbon
- Carbon diffuser
- 502PS Audi RS3-R by MTM tuning A3 1 (
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them. It's best if you subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions. Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Have a look at the following manufacturers:
ALFAROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA, LANDZERATI, LEX MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and ALL others.