Reading time 4 Minutes
Did you know that the team of Onyx Concept also for the Bentley Bentayga SUV has an extensive body kit in stock? For us, this is completely new because even today is on the website of ONYX no talk of Bentayga. But the guys of RACE! SOUTH AFRICA impressively prove the opposite. They provided two vehicles with a complete ONYX widebody kit with lots of carbon fiber components and presented them on their website a few days ago. The body kit comes with a completely redesigned front bumper that features striking air vents and large side wings for a powerful appearance of the luxury SUV.
The highlight from the front is definitely the new bonnet which is particularly beefy with air vents and implied Powerdome. Including the grille you have any grids in black which of course emphasizes the mighty appearance. Since it is a widebody kit may of course also widening for the fenders are not missing and here ONYX delivers a very discreet alternative that goes into huge essays for the doors, including hinted carbon air intakes. The factory-installed gills in the fenders are also in black and fit harmoniously into the lines of the side part.
And the rear end is also extremely successful because here the widening of the wheel arches into a new bumper over the integrated carbon diffuser as well as side flaps also conveys a lot of individuality. In the bumper are integrated huge tailpipes which, however, at no time appear exaggerated and belong to a complete stainless steel system from ONYX. Rounding out the rear view with an additional roof spoiler and a discreet carbon spoiler lip on the tailgate. In addition there was a black 23 inch wheel set for both vehicles which of course also comes from ONYX and thanks to a rather significant lowering the wheel arches with 295 / 35 ZR23 slippers (Continental Sport Contact 6) Fills perfectly.
Both vehicles have been stripped of all chrome and impress with small details such as the black Bentley emblems with the ONYX badge or the black RACE! Lettering on the lower part of the rear doors. If ONYX doesn’t bring the Bentayga to tuning blog, then it’s got to be RACE! South Africa is doing, and as always, you are doing it in an impressive way. If more details about the changes are received, there will of course, as always, be an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
(Photos: RACE! South Africa)
These are the changes to the Bentayga:
- Onyx Concept Wide-Bodykit with carbon fiber components (front bumper with side wings, bonnet, all grilles in black, extensions for the fenders, attachments for the doors, rear bumper with diffuser, roof spoiler, spoiler lip on the tailgate)
- black 23 inch wheelset from ONYX
- 295 / 35 ZR23 tires all around (Continental Sport Contact 6)
- any chrome removed
- black Bentley emblems with ONYX badge
- black RACE! logos
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilovers, Airride air suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- ONYX sports exhaust system (more info is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from RACE! South Africa we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
ONYX Bentayga by RACE!
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.