We can tune too! 🙂 At least we can order and install the Opel OPC Line parts for the Opel Corsa D, in connection with an H&R sports chassis, our small 80PS Corsa is a good 35mm lower and is in connection with the 215er 17 inch Opel rims, which are glossy black were painted, also pretty quickly around the corner. OK, we can't promise that another compressor and 400PS will come, but at least it looks like it for now.
⚠ now with PIN striping rim design from FOLIATEC.com ➡ click
The primed body kit for the Opel Corsa is available to order directly from Opel. With costs of € 1.289, the whole thing is also manageable. The body kit includes a front spoiler lip as well as a set of side skirts (right and left) and a rear apron lip, which are available for the visible but also the invisible rear silencer (diesel). Incidentally, there is still a roof spoiler on the roof, which completes the five-part set. On request, the roof spoiler can also be purchased individually.
Update from "02.05.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX":
There is new information about our rocket, which of course we cannot withhold from you. First of all, the note that our Corsa has been equipped with a new grille, the conversion of which we can here (No-name grill) have documented. Today we also have the black 17 inch OPC rims with white ones "FOLIATEC Pin Strip decorative stripes" Mistake. We actually like it very much and if desired it can be completely removed in a few minutes. Regardless of whether the rim, the body, inside or outside - these stylish decorative strips can be stuck on almost anywhere to highlight contours.
the most important details:
- Assembly by enclosed mounting tool very exactly
- Wash hard
- Lifespan about 2 years
- heat resistant up to 90 ° C
- Contents of a pack of Foliatec (4 strips of 215 cm plus 1 test strip of 40 cm)
- the PIN STRIPING RIMS DESIGN strips are compatible with acid-free rim cleaners
- Thoroughly clean grease, dust and polish residues from the surface
- Adjust the trim to the size of the desired vehicle part (cut off)
- Insert Pinstripe in the assembly aid upwards and then pull it through
- Remove protective paper
- Run adhesive tape under the assembly aid
- Place the assembly aid on the surface and press gently
- Guide the assembly aid along the surface to be glued
And so that you can enjoy the rims for a long time, a rim seal should be applied to protect the surface. It is worth taking a look at our guide.
Maybe there will soon be an update with information and pictures. If this is the case we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.