Reading time 2 Minutes
The guys around the Vilner team from Bulgaria (tuners especially for vehicle interiors) have published a fresh project that we absolutely have to show you. For the tuning, an Alfa Romeo Spider was used as the base vehicle, which is now called Alfa Spider Fibra de Carbono Rosso. As usual, the interior of the Alfa has been given an extremely classy finish, but the exterior has also been subtly refreshed. After the tuning cure that the Alfa Brera Spider was allowed to endure, it is now much more exciting and, especially inside, much more individual than the production version. Anyone who is thinking of buying an Alfa Romeo Brera in the future or already owns one is certainly an interesting starting point for Vilner when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model and planting a lot of luxury in the interior. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already been able to find out the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
These are the details of the Alfa Brera Spider:
- specially manufactured carbon parts in the interior (center console, decorative strips, steering wheel, door handles etc.)
- Steering wheel leathered again and flattened below
- in cherry red color-coordinated seat belts, seats and parts of the cockpit
- Vilner Milano Rosso livery with black accents (wheels, door handles, turn signals)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.