Reading time 4 Minutes
802 PS, over 1050 Nm and 3,2 millions of euros plus tax. The Pagani Huayra Roadster BC (stands for Benny Caiola, the first Pagani customer) is actually reality. The Italian small series manufacturer has limited the Roadster special model to 40 vehicles and the goal was to achieve even more downforce with even less weight. And officially it will probably be him Geneva Motor Show in March 2020 to see. Compared to the closed 2016 coupe, the convertible 32 kg weighs more (1.250 kilograms) and builds on one, with regard to the Coupe, reinforced titanium carbon monocoque with bolted subframe made of steel. The performance of Pagani V12 (M158 Evo six-liter V12 from AMG) achieves Pagani among other things by means of 4 Intercooler, 2 throttle bodies and larger turbochargers.
802 PS & 1050 NM in the Pagani Huayra Roadster BC
The engine is still in the final homologation phase and should even create the Euro 7 emissions standard. The sprint to 100 km / h should be loosely done in about 3 seconds and the top speed at well above 350 km / h. And again it is especially the small details that make the difference compared to other athletes. For example, engraved on each of the installed titanium screws the Pagani logo or branding. In addition, there is an extra strong mix of carbon and titanium called the composite Carbo-Triax HP62. The material is 20% stiffer but also much more expensive. Incidentally, shifting is done by means of Xtrac's sequential gearbox with lighter clutch and up to 30% of improved shift times. All important details summarized below for you.
Pagani Huayra Roadster BC - Infos:
- Price 3,2 million euros plus taxes
- limited to 40 copies
- Brembo carbon ceramic brake system (398 millimeter discs and six-piston caliper at the front, 380 millimeters at the rear)
- Exhaust system with four round exhaust pipes + two hidden tailpipes
- sequential gearbox from Xtrac
- Newly developed clutch
- Engine with four intercoolers, two throttle bodies, larger turbochargers, etc.
- The Roadster BC is largely made of carbon (latest generation carbon-titanium, composite Carbo-Triax - HP62)
- Pirelli tires: front axle 265 / 30 ZR20 rear 355 / 25 ZR21
- 20 inch and 21 inch alloy wheels with seven double spokes in cooperation with APP
- partially new design and new aerodynamics (splitter, rear wing generates 500 kilogram contact pressure at 280 km / h, internal air duct, rear bumper revised)
- Curb weight 1250 kilograms
- Weight distribution 46 / 54
- electronically controlled dampers (front is minimally raised during braking)
Of course that had not happened yet!
tuningblog has countless other articles on the subject of car and auto tuning in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. In part, we would also like to provide you with news aside from the tuning. In our category Tips, products, information & Co We have reviews of car or accessories manufacturers, new ones Tuning Wiki Terms or one or the other Leak veröffentlicht. Following an excerpt of the last articles:
Pagani Huayra Roadster BC (2019)
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.