The Japanese team of Pandem rocketbunny tra-kyoto The days officially presented the Pandem 987 Cayman Version 2 widebody kit the official successor to the Variant 1 is. Of course, nothing is really subtle this time either, and this is particularly true of the exorbitantly huge fixed rear wing. For the 987 there is also a large spoiler lip for the front bumper, the usual extreme attachments for the aprons and fenders all around and a newly developed rear apron with integrated diffuser optics including a central sports exhaust system.
The virtual presentation vehicle was extremely lowered, got huge deep-bed rims with Toyo Tires tires and a completely empty cabin with roll cage. Who orders this body kit must definitely resign itself to the restraint from now on no trace is left and the 987 Cayman to authenticated race car. But that should also be clear. Should we have first pictures of one real Of course, there is an update for this report. You will be informed if yours is just ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
(Photos: Pandem rocketbunny tra-kyoto)
These are the changes to the Porsche Cayman 987:
- Wide body kit (completely redesigned front spoiler, attachments for the bumpers and fender flares all around, completely redesigned rear bumper including a huge rear wing)
- Alloy wheels (with dark gray rim and silver rim, Toyo Tires tires)
- modified brake system with yellow calipers
- Roll cage
- racing seat
- Lowering (coilover suspension, airride air suspension - more information is not available)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- Central sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you especially interested in the tuner Pandem rocketbunny tra-kyoto? Then the following excerpt determines exactly the right one or?
Pandem 987 Porsche Cayman Version 2 widebody kit
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.