You still know that Alfa Romeo 4C "Centurion" from Pogea Racing? While the end of the flagpole was recently reached at 319 PS, there is now a crazy upgrade from the tuner Pogea! No less than awesome 477 PS & 535 NM push the two occupants into their seats in the Alfa Romeo 4C called POGEA RACING NEMESIS. The final expansion stage of the complete customization of the Alfa Romeo 4C is once again significantly more powerful, more agile and faster. Visually, the Nemesis comes in "stealth gray" matt pearl effect from GLASURIT and makes an unmistakable statement. The ultra-light autoclave carbon body comes with a new front apron, striking side skirts with integrated additional cooling for engine and transmission oil and everything is different at the rear too.
Here Pogea has installed a large rear spoiler on aluminum feet with an individually adjustable wing profile. In addition, a new rear apron is installed which has an integrated diffuser. The visual highlight at the rear is the so-called SCOOP structure, which replaces the rear window with open slats. This supplies the engine compartment with cool fresh air and that is sorely needed. Thanks to particularly extensive mechanical and electronic changes, Pogea gets a whopping 1.955 hp / 477 kW and a maximum torque of 351 Nm at 535 rpm from the now 3.300 ccm engine.
To achieve this leap in performance, there was newly programmed engine and transmission electronics, expansion sleeves, a CNC crankshaft, a CNC cylinder head, larger intake and exhaust valves, modified intake and exhaust camshafts, premium forged pistons and connecting rods, a Garrett GTX Generation 2 turbocharger with external wastegate, etc. The power is sufficient to accelerate to 3,6 km / h in only 100 seconds and to reach a top speed of fulminant 308 km / h. That's just a whopping 50 km / h more than the production car. Wow ...
So that the performance is consistently implemented and the "Nemesis" also cuts a good figure on the racetrack, there was a fully adjustable "POGEA V23 coilover kit by KW" and a brake system with motorsport brake pads and steel braided lines. The chassis setup is rounded off with ultra-light, forged POGEA BLADE rims measuring 8,5 x 18 inches at the front and 9,5 x 19 inches at the rear. The wheel set is equipped with CUP 2 high-performance tires in the dimensions 225/40 ZR18 and 265/35 ZR19 from Michelin. Finally, the interior is also revised and so the 4C comes with meters of leather, Alcantara and chic contrasting stitching as well as an individualized control center. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
(Photos: Pogea Racing)
These are the changes to the Alfa Romeo 4C:
- Body kit (front apron, rear apron with integrated air ducts, new side skirts, side spoiler on the sill, diffuser with lower splitter, DSF70 rear spoiler with aluminum feet - adjustable, new mirror housing, SCOOP structure instead of rear window, side fins, engine cover)
- Paint finish in stealth gray pearl effect matt by GLASURIT
- POGEA Blade forged wheels (front 8,5 x 18 & rear 9,5 x 19)
- MICHELIN CUP 2 tires (front 225 / 40ZR18 & rear 265 / 35ZR19)
- Performance increase on 477 PS / 351 kW at 5.700 RPM 535 Nm at 3.300 RPM (raised from 1750ccm to 1955ccm sleeves, CNC forged crankshaft, CNC cylinder head, larger intake and exhaust valves, modified intake and exhaust camshafts, forged pistons, forgings, modified Compression, Inconel bumper, Garrett GTX generation 2 turbocharger with external wastegate, modified high pressure pump and injectors, 200CPI HJS Euro 6 downpipe with EEC approval)
- Damper-controlled MONSTER exhaust system with carbon tailpipes
- POGEA V23 coilover suspension by KW (height, tension, pressure and hardness adjustment)
- modified brake pads, braided steel brake lines
- Ceramic clutch for TCT transmission incl. Speedshift software
- 0-100 km / h 2,8 S, V / max 308 km / h
- Backup camera
- HLS height adjustment system on the front axle
- limited to 5 copies
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from Pogea Racing we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
the ultimate Alfa Romeo 4C
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.