Reading time 5 Minutes
Deeply rooted in the POGEA philosophy is the motto, to provide again and again for automotive gems. With the POGEA RACING 4C ZEUS, based on the Alfa Romeo 4C, the tuning specialists from Friedrichshafen once again managed to stage such a highlight. The new design concept, designed by Managing Director Eva Pogea, skilfully combines colors and shapes with a multitude of technical modifications. Targeted optimization of bodywork, rims, landing gear and engine transform the neat serial Alfa into an optical as well as dynamic muscle package. This is ensured by the extensive bodywork alone, which subjects the two-seater from the front apron to the rear wing to an athletic transformation. And it does not save on the use of carbon: no matter if hidden under the PETROL VOLTURI PEARL lacquer layers developed with GLASURIT or visible with the typical fabric structure. POGEA manufactures all its aerodynamic components from the ultralight and high-strength carbon fiber material.
355 PS & 465 NM provide propulsion
But the noble manufactory is not just about looks and aerodynamics. The performance potential of the Alfa unit is also significantly expanded by the experienced engine developers through the targeted use of high-performance components. Instead of 240 PS (177 kW), the four-cylinder turbocharged engine now realizes proud 355 PS (261 kW), while the maximum torque on 465 Newtonmeter increases. Thus fueled the ZEUS accelerates now in 3,4 seconds to one hundred kilometers per hour and stops only with 304 km / h Vmax. Special wheel-tire combinations are needed to convert this concentrated power into propulsion: POGEA recommends the Pilot Sport 4S high-performance tires in the sizes VA 225 / 40 ZR18 and HA 265 / 35 ZR19 of the cooperation partner Michelin and combines them with monoblocAlloy wheels of the POGEAforged type from our own production. The forged wheels made in 8,5 × 18 "VA and 9,5 × 19" HA are an example of another core competence of the southern German company: the manufacture of customized forged wheels that are individually adapted to varying brakes, chassis and body widths. Six patented designs - four of them are bidirectional with a high possible concavity, two are symmetrical - are milled from the solid according to customer requirements with the required bolt circle and the TÜV-compliant offset. The rims, forged from T6061 aluminum, are available in sizes from 17 "-26" and a width of up to 14 "and can be personalized with the buyer's name on the ring.
also the interior is finished
And the interior is also presented in an individual look. Sophisticated leather from the US premium supplier Moore and Giles combines stylish Eva Pogea with Alcantara, carbon fiber and decorative stitching and creates a magnificent control center that perfectly combines functionality and comfort. If you want to own a ZEUS, you should hurry. Four of the limited edition of ten copies are already sold. The Pogea Racing ZEUS costs ex works Friedrichshafen from 50.100, - € including assembly and standard painting. However, plus VAT plus the Alfa Romeo 4C base vehicle. If we receive timely information about further changes, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed if yours is simply ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
(Photos: Pogea Racing GmbH)
The most important KEYFACTS for conversion:
- Vehicle: POGEA RACING 4C ZEUS based on Alfa Romeo 4C
- Aerodynamics: All components in carbon, "Made in Germany", with partial visible carbon.
- Front apron with extended front splitter, rear apron with integrated air ducts, side skirts with additional cooling for oil and gear oil, side spoiler on the sill, diffuser with lower splitter and central outlet for tailpipes, DF35 carbon rear spoiler with feet made of super light milled Kevlar, mirror housing, SCOOP structure instead of rear window for massive cooling of the engine, side fins for venting the engine compartment, engine cover made of carbon, silicone hoses colored to match the concept.
- painting: PETROL VOLTURI PEARL. (Mixture Eva Pogea) with 923-55 GLASURIT extra matt lacquered by Sahin Color in Ulm.
- Bikes: POGEAforged EDISON FORGED Bidirectional Forged Wheels VA 8,5 x 18 HA 9,5 x 19
- Tyres: MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4S, VA 225 / 40ZR18, HA 265 / 35ZR19
- Performance increase: 355 PS / 261 kW at 6.100 RPM 465 Nm at 2800 RPM
- Technique: Modified series turbocharger, changed air flow, cooling and intake as well as camshafts from CB. Changed high pressure pump and injectors, 200CPI HJS Euro 6 downpipe with EEC approval. Flap-controlled 76mm MONSTERexhaust stainless steel exhaust system with carbon tailpipes, 1.4828 heat-insulated POGEA V23 coilover kit by KW with height, tension, pressure and hardness adjustment, steel braided brake lines, ceramic clutch discs for the TCT transmission including Speedshift software for the transmission electronics STAGE 3, additional oil cooler for transmission and engine
- Performance: 0-100 km / h 3,4sek, 100-200 km / h 8,1sek, V / max 304 km / h
- Vehicle weight: 899 kg after full tank conversion
- Original weight: 979 kg with full tank
- indoor: Completely modified seats with central opening on the lower seat cushion, all parts of the car with leather by Moore and Giles from the USA. Each plastic part was finished with Alcantara or leather. An own embroidery pattern was developed and applied by a CNC robot. Black nappa leather by Bentley, perforated leather by Porsche, petrol-colored leather by Moore & Giles USA Velor floor mats with black stitching and nubuck edging as well as an embroidered steering wheel logo with 12 o'clock marking in petrol
- Additional: HLS (hydraulic lift system) Height adjustment system on the front axle (parking garages and obstacles) Conversion with German TÜV approval, limited to 10 copies, 4 already completed and sold, personalized badge with name and serial number
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you especially interested in Pogea Racing GmbH? Then the following excerpt is for sure just the right thing.
2019 Pogea Alfa Romeo 4C ZEUS
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.