The team around the tuner Office-K has just released a new project that makes the actually elegant Rolls-Royce Wraith Coupe a mega flashy protz-box. Visually of course difficult matter of taste, this Wraith is no less noticeable than the Rolls Royce Phantom Version of Office K from the beginning of December 2014 therefore. Among other things, of course, the debt is obvious anyway FOREST International Bodykit which was presented just before 2 days and of course the mega eye-catching golden accents all around.
After the tuning cure that the car was allowed to endure, the Rolls-Royce Wraith is now clearly “different” and more individual than the production version. At this point, I don't want to judge whether it has also become more beautiful. If you are also the proud owner of a Rolls-Royce Wraith, Office-K could be an interesting starting point when it comes to differentiating the car from the non-existent masses, it doesn't necessarily have to end in such a flashy version. As for the changes made to the Rolls-Royce Wraith, we have already learned the first details. As always, we have listed what we know below for you in a summary. But if you discover any other changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
These are the details of the vehicle:
- Wald International Black Bison Body Kit (new front bumper with LED daytime running lights, rear bumper with integrated diffuser, front spoiler lip, side skirts, rear spoiler,)
- FORGIATO Wheels alloy wheels in 24 inches (unknown type)
- MIRACLE VARIABLE sports exhaust system
- golden accents all around (spoiler lip, radiator grille, exhaust pipes, rims, sill gills, window frames, taillight frames, handle bar, diffuser, Emily emblem, bonnet)
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.