In contrast to the first generation of the Panamera, the second series (type 971) is, in our opinion, a typical Porsche. Significantly more filigree lines, an unmistakable side section and a sporty rear. Factors that the first generation (Type 970) missed in every respect. There is no need for an extensive body kit or eye-catching foiling to skillfully stage the Panamera. A new set of wheels can make all the difference. The rim label gave us the perfect example Avant Garde Wheels presented on his website a few days ago. There they released a Panamera which has received only a subtle lowering and a new set of wheels.
⚠ 22 inch AGL40 SPEC3 rims ⚠
The rims are Avant Garde AGL40 SPEC3 rims in 22 inches that attract attention with a glossy black painted rim star and a rim in Candy Apple red. The filigree wheel design and the colorful accent seem perfectly made for the Panamera. Apart from the new wheelset and, unfortunately unknown to us, lowering was apparently nothing more on the luxury Porsche changed so we leave you at this point with the pictures alone. 🙂 If we still get some information about important changes, there is of course an update for this post. About the update you will be informed if yours Feed subscribe to. We hope you enjoy watching.
(Photos: Avant Garde Wheels)
The details of the changes to the Porsche Panamera:
- 22 Inch AGL40 SPEC3 Rims (Gloss Black with Brushed Candy Apple Rim)
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And we also have a few other vehicles on Avant Garde Wheels, following a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.