News from the team around Pogea Racing. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Pogea Racing is a modified Alfa 4C. After being totally wrong Pogea Racing Fiat Abarth 500 with 331PS the Alfa Romeo 4C can almost be described as "normal". We already know a few details about tuning the Alfa Romeo 4C. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Pogea Racing)
These are the details we know:
- Performance increase to a maximum of 313 PS (Stage 1 kit to 293 PS and 415 Newton meters of torque, Stage 1 Plus to 313 PS and 435 Newton meters)
- 3,9 seconds on Tempo 100
- 301 km / h V-Max.
- 14 seconds at 200 km / h
- Flap version sports exhaust (tailpipe versions made of carbon fiber or stainless steel)
- new bumpers front and rear
- Rear spoiler (optionally in carbon or PEC), from 160 km / h approx. 35 kilos of downforce)
- Sports suspension (height and hardness adjustable)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.