Reading time 3 Minutes
The Japanese tuner Wald Internationale has posted a first teaser picture of a modified LC500 / h on its website, which of course we cannot withhold from you. The chic 2 + 2-seater, which is based on the earlier LF-LC design study, was given a subtle body kit all around in this picture. At the front there was a subtle spoiler lip that puts the diabolo grill in the limelight and also quite powerful flaps on the bumper on the right and left. Apparently there is also an optional cover for the license plate bracket which ensures that the grille is no longer available in one piece but is optically divided. The fenders got large gills and additional air openings and also a few approaches for the side skirts, including wheel arch extensions (or only optical attachments), for body kit belongs to the rear.
for Lexus LC 500 & LC 500h
If you look closely you can also see a discreet spoiler lip on the boot lid and certainly the rear bumper is modified and provided with a diffuser. Also installed is a spectacular looking wheelset in about 21 inches but as with the rest of the vehicle, the company has not given any details. If we get a few more details or first real pictures of the changes, there is of course an update for this post. About the update you will be informed if yours Feed subscribe to. We hope you enjoy watching.
(Photos: Forest International)
The details of the changes to the Lexus LC500h:
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- new alloy wheels in about 21 inches
- Wald International Bodykit (spoiler lip for the front bumper, flaps right and left, cover for the radiator grille, extensions for the side skirts, widened fenders including air openings and gills, spoiler lip on the trunk lid, rear apron including diffuser)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the Japanese tuner Wald Internationale we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.