Reading time 2 Minutes
Danger! There is a "Update " which contains new information (pictures, data, video). The new info you will find specially marked at the end of the article!
The tuner Kahn Design from England announces a new body kit for the Range Rover 400-LE. The body kit adapts to the aerodynamic parts of the Range Rover Sport Vesuvius on, and also to Range Rover RS-650 the differences are only subtle but still there. You can see the new project for the London Yacht, Jet & Prestige Show which will take place from April 8-10. The tuning team around Kahn design has on Range Rover 400 LE made the following changes:
(Photos: Kahn design)
- Vulkan Satin Gray paint (or foil)
- Piano lacquer elements such as the roof, ventilation slots on the hood and on the sides
- newly designed front and rear bumpers
- Rear diffuser made of carbon
- rear roof spoiler
- 3D front grille
- Sport exhaust system made of stainless steel
- new complete wheels (different models)
- Brake calipers in gold or red
- tinted slices
- Interior with black leather, details made of aluminum and stainless steel
Update from "16.10.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There are new pictures of a Kahn Design Range Rover Sport 3,0 400 LE Luxury Edition which we can of course not withhold from you. Have fun with the new pictures & possibly technical data!
- RS600 alloy wheels in 22 inches
- golden calipers
- 285 / 35 R22 tires
- Interior with new leather seats etc.
(all other changes like the model above)
Maybe there will be an update with information and pictures soon. If this is the case, we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.