Reading time 2 Minutes
Today we introduce you to a tuned Lamborghini Aventador. The car was not refined by a special tuning team but as far as we know it was set up by a private tuning enthusiast (or rather wheels) who used tuning parts from several providers. For one thing, it was already known to us RevoZport "LaMotta" Body kit installed and on the other hand, the car has a mega-chic set of 21 inch ADV.1 ADV05C Trackspec Competition wheelset that we already get on our little brother in the form of the Lamborghini Huracan were allowed to marvel. Personally, I always like these tuning conversions best because such a car has usually been refined much more individually than a car with a tuning program from only one provider. We already know a few details about the tuning and the parts installed on the RevoZport Lamborghini Aventador. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a summary.
Ps. Even more privately tuned vehicles can be found in ours Selfmade category!
These are the known changes to the car:
- unknown lowering (sport springs, coil springs or coilovers, Airride !?)
- darkened windows
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- ADV.1 ADV05C Trackspec Competition alloy wheels in 21 inches (9.5 front and 12.5 rear)
- Pirelli P ZERO tires 255/30/21 at the front and 335/25/22 at the rear
- RevoZport aerodynamic kit (front spoiler, side skirts, rear spoiler, diffuser, sideflaps)
- FI sports exhaust system
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos about this car will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course inform you and put the new data online.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.