Reading time <1 minute
News from the team around the Italian tuning company Romeo Ferraris Srl. The latest creation that we encountered from the sacred halls of Romeo Ferraris Srl is a modified Alfa Romeo 4C of which we have only seen a picture so far and have to wait for more pictures. But at least we know a few details about tuning the Alfa Romeo 4C. By the way, we have since Romeo Ferraris Cinquone S with 210PS only the performance-enhanced ones Audi S1 seen but, not a visually modified vehicle. Nice that this now seems to change. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Romeo Ferraris Srl)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- Performance increase for the 1,75-liter four-cylinder turbo engine (240 PS and 350 Nm to 388 Nm and 268 PS)
- 0 to 100 km / h in 4,3 seconds + V-Max. 263 km / h
- planned are versions with 300 PS and 350 PS
- various carbon parts on the car (bumpers front, mirrors, etc.)
- different sets of alloy wheels
- color glass
- new interior linings (leather, aluminum, carbon)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.