Reading time <1 minute
News from the team around Rowen International. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Rowen International is a modified Toyota Voxy. If you don't know the car yet, the Toyota Voxy has been in production since 2001 and has already been revised several times. None of this was of any use, the Toyota already looks terrible ex works (my opinion). But what if you still do the car? One thing I can say, it doesn't make it more beautiful - just different! The Voxy can be put in the same Rowen drawer as that without batting an eyelid Toyota Harrier or the Toyota Prius. This drawer is, at least with us, a hell of a lot down below. We already know a few details about tuning the spacey Toyota Voxy. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Rowen International)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (Airride suspension, sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase (information is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Toyota 80VOXY ZS BodyKit
- new front bumper with integrated LED daytime running lights
- large side skirts
- big rear diffuser
- Louvers in the rear side walls
- unknown aluminum wheels in 18-19 inches
- another grille
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.