Surely you know the drift artist Vaughn Gittin Jr. the most recent over the entire Nordschleife "drifted" in a 900 PS Mustang !? He is the owner of the company RTR Vehicles which, at least semi-officially, to Ford Performance Division belong. The tuner is now modifying a pickup for the first time, and more precisely it is the brand new 2019 Ford F-150! The pickup is based on the F-150 RTR Concept Truck presented at the SEMA Auto Show last year and impresses with its subtle appearance. Although it is difficult considering an F-150 from "discreet“To speak in terms of that "50 Years Hot Wheels" Ford F-150 Monster by Brad DeBerti the statement is quite reasonable. The most important upgrade is the performance increase for the 5,0-liter V8 compressor to over 600 PS, some even speak of 700 PS.
⚠ 2019 Ford F-150 RTR official ➡ click
Fits to it there is an in-house sports exhaust system with large Enrohren including RTR engraving and a new air intake system is one of them. But that's not all. Gittin provides lowering by means of special long-stroke springs and a wheel set with 33 inch Nitto Ridge Grappler off-road tires. They sit on in-house aluminum rims which are painted on the presentation vehicle in gray body color and on model 2019 in matt black. They also give a view of a modified brake system free. Here, the tuner installed a system with perforated / slotted brake discs and large multi-piston calipers.
RTR radiator grille with LED daytime running lights
The front is visually striking but not exaggerated. Here you install the RTR underrun protection as well as the distinctive RTR grille with eye-catching LED daytime running lights that we know similarly from the RTR Ford Mustang. The side section shows the mentioned flared fenders and there is an RTR cover including F-150 lettering for the tailgate. And some more or less extensive changes are also planned for the interior. Apparently, in addition to various RTR badgets, there is initially only a new leather interior with the tuner's initials but that should change by 2019.
the changes are not complete yet
We would like to point out that the current pictures still do not show the final RTR F-150 but are likely to follow a few modifications. If we receive timely information, there is of course as always an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
in the video of the Ford F-150 RTR Concept from 2018
(Photos: RTR Vehicles)
Here are the details of the 2019 Ford F-150 RTR:
- Performance increase for the 5,0-liter V8 compressor to over 600 PS
- in-house sports exhaust system with large Enrohren including RTR engraving
- Air Intake System
- Lowering by means of special long-stroke springs
- Wheel set with 33 inch large Nitto Ridge Grappler off-road tires and in-house alloy wheels
- modified brake system (system with perforated / slotted brake discs and large multi-piston calipers)
- RTR underride protection, RTR radiator grille with eye-catching LED daytime running lights, fender flares, tailgate with RTR trim including F-150 lettering
- Interior with various RTR badgets and new leather interior
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuned F-150 we have a lot more, following a small excerpt:
2019 Ford F-150 RTR with current pictures
2019 Ford F-150 RTR to SEMA 2018
News from 29.04.2019
And now there is also a short press release on the 2019 Ford F-150 from RTR officially from Vaughn Gittin Jr. and his tuning & performance company RTR Vehicles. The changes we have already mentioned above are almost all included, only the increase in performance was not "yet" mentioned in the company's three-line statement.
summarized once again all important data:
- Tuning by Vaughn Gittin Jr. (tuning & performance company RTR Vehicles)
- Base: Ford F-150
- black offset fender flares all around
- RTR front grill with additional LED lights
- 20-inch Tech 6 rims (with black wheel nuts)
- Nitro tires in the dimension 295 / 55 R20 (Nitto Ridge Grappler)
- Fox 2.0 performance suspension
- Ford Performance Cat-Back Sport Exhaust System (5,0-liter V8 or EcoBoost-V6)
- Interior with new floor mats, plaque by Vaughn Gattin Jr.
- Price for the conversion from 12.750 US dollars
- Underrun protection with RTR lettering
- RTR graphics package and badging
Maybe there will soon be an update with information and pictures. If this is the case we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.