We have just discovered a chic, tuned, pitch-black Chevrolet Camaro with carbon body kit on the Rotiform Wheels team. In addition to various other changes, the main focus of the tuner is certainly on the new built-in 20 inch Rotiform IND-T wheelset, which is an absolute asset to the car compared to the standard wheels that can be described as boring and, in conjunction with the significant lowering, delivers a mad look . Incidentally, the wheelset in dark gray was also available on Porsche Cayman S. Many more details were not actually posted, but pictures are known to say more than a thousand words. Nevertheless, we of course took a closer look at the car and made comparisons with the production version and discovered one or the other change. What we have learned directly from the tuner and have recognized ourselves, we provide you in a small summary below. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box", we will of course include them in the post.
Ps. If you want to see more converted vehicles with Rotiform Wheels, just click HERE!
(Photos: Rotiform Wheels)
These are the details of the vehicle:
- 20 inch Rotiform IND-T wheelset (3pc.Step Lip, Flat Profile, Front Load, Exposed Hardware, Center: Gloss Anthracite, Lips: Polished, Hardware: Chrome)
- unknown carbon body kit (front spoiler, side skirts, diffuser, rear spoiler, Sidewings front)
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.