- SEAT Leon Cupra
- AWD (all wheel)
- 11's quarter mile time
- JE design body kit
- Owner: Colin Casselden
- Tuning by VRS Performance (Northampton UK)
- Base: 2-liter turbo engine (EA288) with 280 PS and 370 Nm torque
- Performance increase on 552 PS with regular gasoline and 589 PS with racing gasoline
- Turbo Technics V5 Turbo
- new intake and new injection system
- DQ500 7 gear DSG transmission from RS3
- Lowering (sports suspension, coilover suspension)
- Sports exhaust system
You want to watch more videos? Then click here for the complete overview or just click in the following posts. In each one you will find at least one video. Surely this is exactly the right topic for you.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.